tuscl

Stripper shit - update

Saturday, June 18, 2005 8:13 AM
A couple months ago I wrote about some typical stripper shit when my fav suggested we get together for lunch outside the club, then never called to confirm it. So I thought I'd update you all on what has happened since then. She finally called me to tell me that school is over (she's a full-time college student) and to give me her summer schedule, and she invited me in to see her. So earlier this week I went in and we had as great a time as ever, she couldn't have been nicer to me. Neither of us ever mentioned the earlier lunch incident. But she wants to get together this coming week for lunch. I believe that she'll actually show up this time because it's her birthday and I promised to bring her something (money probably.) So we'll have to see if it works out this time. I'd say the odds are about 50-50. Thing is, I don't especially care if we ever meet OTC and I've told her that. I don't mind being just a customer, except that she's starting to show signs of burnout so she may not be dancing much longer. Except she needs the money to continue school. Anyway it will be interesting to see what happens next. I have no idea and I don't think she does either.

4 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    We're all going to have to wait another week to see what happens; I'm not going to have a chance to see her this week. Which I think is good, in my experience you're better off not to see a favorite too often, they appreciate you more that way. It also saves money.
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    ShadowCat....Well Said!!!
  • tom_pb
    19 years ago
    About 18 months ago my ATF left the area for the great Northwest. She was back last November on Her 30th and we met for lunch a couple of times and she received her birthday present. She claims she doesn't dance anymore and is trying to make her marriage to a rather successful engineer work. She is very inconsistent about keeping in touch and I haven't figured out whether that is because she only wants to communicate around holidays and birthdays for the gifts or if she is just conflicted. Sometimes she reciprocates and sometimes there isn't even a thank you. Who knows but it has been a very interesting experience and I'd still do whatever she wants.
  • enquiz2001
    19 years ago
    If you are seeing her for her birthday bring a gift - even if you want to give her some $$$$$. Mix it up. No matter how much she needs the $$$$ a little gift will be appreciated - especially on a birthday...Flowers are always good....that's my 2 cents worth....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion