tuscl

Funny, and a little (or maybe a lot) sick

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:34 PM
Last night I asked my current lust interest (the married MILF) if she wanted to meet after work. She responded that she shouldn't, because she and her man had had sex that morning before she came into work, and she wouldn't feel right. Since oral is probably the biggest (insert penis size joke here) part of her appeal with seeing me (we've twice now done *just* that), I thought that was mighty considerate of her, and I told her so. Then I started giggling. Of course, she wanted to know what was so funny, so I told her about the time my SB and I met up, and as usual at that time, we were going raw, and also as usual, I nutted inside her. Now, she always showered and washed before she left, but she wasn't quite as thorough this time, because she was going home afterwards, and always preferred her own bathtub. Can't blame her; I'm a guy, so I can fool myself into not thinking about what might be leftover in the shower at a cheap no-tell. Her, not so much. Fast forward a few hours later, and I get a text from her that her BF was home, and horny, when she got there. And he *really* wanted to go down on her (which he doesn't usually). She tried excuses, that she hadn't showered since early morning, that she'd been running around in the heat all day, etc, etc. He'd have none of it, claiming it was just that much hotter, and that she smelled really good just the way she was. So she reluctantly relented, the way she told it, he was literally forcing his face into her crotch, and he went to town, and apparently did a better than normal (for him) job. He usually considers it foreplay, and doesn't even try to make her cum. All the while exclaiming how wet she was. And how good she tasted. Especially when she came and it was all gooey and creamy... I know I shouldn't (because, among other reasons, my MILF could have *easily* done the same to *me*), but I still laugh to this day about that. But, he's a jerk for taking her away from me anyway, so he deserves it. :)

6 comments

• joker44
    10 years ago
    Funny [after the fact!] and somewhat scary....unanticipated consequences :-)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Oh, I think she anticipated the consequences quite accurately. :)
  • TortillaChip
    10 years ago
    I think she told you fish story
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @TortillaChip: Possible, but I don't think so. By this time, we'd been seeing each other for almost two years, and she'd only known him for about six months. Knowing her as I do, I can think of a single reason for her to make something like that up.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Now with 20% more cream but 50% less fat.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    It happens. I met up with a FWB once and wanted DATY; she loved the way I did that so it was a normal procedure for me to start there. But this time she was an adamant 'NO'. I thought she might be on her period but one whiff and I knew her B/F had cum inside her and not very long ago. I didn't have a condom but did get a BJ as consolation. I didn't ask why she didn't shower first, but that was the last time I hooked up with her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion