tuscl

Kzoo Michigan

drevil19
Michigan
What can people share about there experience in Kalamazoo

3 comments

• AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Been through once. Stopped at a place called Angel's. Very pleasantly surprised. Talent was young and mostly very cute.

It's not often you see women smile in this business, but one did often on stage and it was beautiful -- a nice change from what you usually see. Wanted to get a dance with her, but it was late and I just ran out of time. Got a dance from another spinner who was kind of goth but was almost seemed too cute to be goth. Friendly and fun. There was one girl who looked a lot like Selena Gomez who almost seemed too young to be there. I didn't really have an interest in her.

Given your reviews, you probably know this, but Kalamazoo is definitely within shouting distance of Detroit (two-hour drive). I sensed, if you ask the right questions to the right girl(s), you might be able to find out about some fun things to do outside the club in Kalamazoo. But with regards to Detroit-like club mileage ... I didn't sense that was on the table. I'd still prioritize Detroit over Kalamazoo if given the choice.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    I agree with Jim's recommendations-- start with Angels for decent talent in both afternoon and evening shifts. Some of the dancers offer decent grinding but don't expect extras. Second option would be the evening shift at the Deja Vu-- highly variable talent but sometimes the dancers are pretty hot. Mileage is similar to Angels-- some grinding but don't expect extras. Post a report of your adventures.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    When you leave Kalamazoo, make sure to head to Azusa on your way to Cucamonga.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion