tuscl

Reality Check to Tuscl Members

Saturday, July 12, 2014 7:16 AM
July 12, 2014 • Vol. 21, No. 193 Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction. © 1995-2014 - tuscl

17 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Many say blue kitty cat is a fictional character.
  • IanSmith
    10 years ago
    I live in a place called "reality". It's not that crowded.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    But we all know that your mom gives good sloppy joe's :)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "you cant handle the truth"
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ she gave you cookies once that you thought she baked
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    And blue kitty said oh shit
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Isn't this site about fantasy??
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Oh shit
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Isn't this site about fantasy??" So what are you saying? Members aren't really making over $250k a year and having OTC with 9's/10's for $140? I'm shocked, shocked...
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Wow
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Looks like steve229 "can't handle the truth" as he himself posted earlier. Too funny!
  • dollardollarbillyall
    10 years ago
    Lol at Dougster, I really haven't read any of Steve229's reviews, but I do know that I have seen an amazing amount of people who write reviews stating they make way over 6 figures here. Honestly I'm an off-again-on-again type, but I have noticed what seems to be an almost unimaginable concentration of quarter millionaires here. That isn't necessarily the case, and maybe I'm getting things misconstrued, but I'm just sayin'...
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I really don't understand why people are so "surprised"/disbelieving that there are "so many" (not scientifically measured) people who say they make $250,000/y+. Think about it. Old white guys in mid to late 50's and later who have put together a successful small or bigger business by then and like to spend a little of the profits on strip clubbing. I'm not really sure why people find that one so hard to believe. "Can't handle the truth" I guess.
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Reality check to the trolls: dis/claim/er noun a statement that denies something, esp. responsibility Example: This is not an offer of prostitution or any illegal activity. Fees charged are for time spent only. Your fiction on this board is as useless as an whore who provides time only.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @urpissedonpot: "Your fiction on this board is as useless as an whore who provides time only." Your whore mother provided far more than "time only" for the $20 I spent on her. Sorry I didn't pay her enough so she could afford to feed you on top of continuing her smack habit.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    My mother told me for over 20 years that the anti Christ was born the same year as me. Talk about making me wonder if she was talking about me. She said it wasn't. But then I hear she saw Satan watching us not once but on different occassions. One time she saw him hanging out with us while we were watching tv in our den. Can Satan be everywhere? Sounds like an evil version of Santa Claus. Could she have jokingly been referring to my father? Reminds me of when my mother decided to sell all the furniture in our den and replace it without telling my father. After a whole week of sitting in there and watching tv, he suddenly said one day he was going to call the cops. We asked why? Someone broke in and stole all the furniture in our den and replaced it with something else. lol.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I never see jack. Unless that was Satan who danced for me in a club last weekend. Titties can be very deceptive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion