tuscl

Strippers mingling with customers

I saw an interesting contrast in this topic last Saturday night. I went to the club I have been going to for a while. I got there about 7ish. The club was not crowded, but the only dancers I saw for about at least a hlaf hour were the one on stage and one that seemed like she was sleeping alone at a table. It turned out that there were quite a few dancers there, they just were in the back and not out with the customers. I saw one of my favs eventually and she came over and we talked for a little while. During the shift change, she left, and none of the girls were my type so I went to another club that I used to go to. I was not there a couple minutes when one of the girls came over to talk to me. She just stopped for a minute but said she would be back. She did, and a couple other girls were walking around. Eventually, I got a dance from my original girl.

My question is, why are there clubs where the strippers mingling is not the norm?

7 comments

• enquiz2001
    19 years ago
    Despite the business they are in, I think some girls don't like going up to strangers. You would think that wouldn't be a problem, but I wonder if it is for some. Some others are just smart enough to know that if they go around a place talking and asking for tips, they wear out their welcome if they go around again. Some never learn. Then again, it's a job for them, while for us, it's an erotic adventure. The expectations are different. But never fear - if you have the bucks - they will appear!!!!!!
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Some of the young ones especcially are very shy. I've always been amazed at how shy some dancers are. Especially around older customers. It takes some of them awhile to get over that.
  • gatorjoe2
    19 years ago
    I think also the girls have schedules (from 6-2) and to come out before that they risk flooding the market. Also maybe it has to do with the payout to the club as well. If they are there for a certain amount of hours (especially peak hours) does the amount they have to pay to the DJ, bar, house increase? Just a thought. Have seen some girls leave after they had made their money/the house payout and the place was still crowded where they could make more.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It could be a number of things. I know at one of the clubs I go to regularly, they are generally spending all of their time between stage dances doing lap dances in the VIP. I think it's also possible, and I know it happens at a different club I go to, that if all the people say they don't want a lapdance that the dancer assumes no one wants a lapdance and will avoid club patrons. However, I do think most of the time, it's either because they just don't want to or they are drunk/stoned.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    FONDL, I can understand that. Also, maybe when the girl knows her shift is almost over, they don't care if they make any more money. But the first club I mentioned is seemingly infamous for lack of mingling, where the second club is usually more friendly. I might start going to the second club more often, especially if none of my favorites are working the first club.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Komey, I've seen that too. Alot of girls hate to approach strangers and will hide in the dressing room when the club is slow. You'd think they'd be out hustling but their experience has probably taught them that it's not worth their effort. Plus in some clubs a lot of girls are in the dressing room getting high before they start to work. Or they're still nursing their hangovers from partying the night before. Sort of like getting hopped up on coffee on Monday morning for the rest of us.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Mingling may be considered to be work and perhaps the strippers didn't feel like starting work when the club is slow. I've seen where on Monday morning, some people don't seem totally interested in getting to work immediately and like to chat with co-workers, read email and junk mail etc. before getting into the standard daily grind. Just my opinion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion