tuscl

Hope I didn't start anything at the club

Thursday, September 14, 2006 3:10 PM
My topless club has private parties where the dancers are all nude. A $45 ticket gets you all you can eat buffet and access into the party. The girls are required to sell a certain amount of tickets or else they have to buy them out. A top favorite (although her standing has slipped) that I had not seen at the club for a while asked what I was doing the day of the party. I told her that I had already bought my ticket. She asked who I got my ticket from. I don't know if she was appreciated who I got my ticket from because she really didn't say anything much about it afterwards. The girl I got the ticket has taken over the girl who asked's lot in the ratings. I knew her from another topless club that I had been going to. This is her first "party". She did try to sell me on the party - but she really didn't have to. I would have bought from her without any hesitation. Hopefully, the first girl won't cause any problems - but I suspect not at the party, but who knows next time they work the same shift and I am there.

3 comments

• komey1970
    18 years ago
    not to mention, you can use the "I am waiting for my food" excuse for a reason to not get a dance from a fugly.
  • trojangreg
    18 years ago
    Yeah but have you ever poured chocolate on them tits?
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    The party sounds cool, but I wouldn't want to eat around a bunch of naked women. I don't care how "fine" they are. As Chris Rock would say "Tater Tots & Tits don't go together."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion