Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Top 10 Reasons Not to be a Stripper

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Given the title, I was prepared to dislike these videos by a former stripper. But I found her videos to be interesting and real. I can only hope that not all girls take her advice.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

She sounds like a refugee from SW to me.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

All these videos fall under "attention whore" and seem to fit the stripper life pretty well. Most of them are dreaming of being stars at something.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I thought it was a good video and that she kept it honest/real.

Most of what she said was accurate IMO but it’s something those familiar w/ SCs already know (whether it’s experienced dancers or PLs) – but I would think what she says would be helpful to a young girl thinking about going into stripping and not really knowing all there is to it.

She also did not try to exaggerate nor glamorize it – she said she would make 100s of dollars and not thousands as some of the SW looney tunes sometimes claim.

I also like the way she looked – she looked like some kind of mix of black and maybe some white or Asian – but then again everybody knows what I like LOL.

BTW – each of the 10 points is a separate video (i.e. 10 videos) – but I went thru them all b/c I thought she was being genuine.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She is hot

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

I found it interesting.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

It was a great series of videos. And while some were obvious, others weren't (at least to me they weren't)

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

Damn that chick is HOT !!

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

Except with the frizzy hair...that's just wrong. But with the straight hair, she's fine.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement