tuscl

Top 10 Reasons Not to be a Stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Given the title, I was prepared to dislike these videos by a former stripper. But I found her videos to be interesting and real. I can only hope that not all girls take her advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PIwrYL…

8 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    She sounds like a refugee from SW to me.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    All these videos fall under "attention whore" and seem to fit the stripper life pretty well. Most of them are dreaming of being stars at something.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I thought it was a good video and that she kept it honest/real.

Most of what she said was accurate IMO but it’s something those familiar w/ SCs already know (whether it’s experienced dancers or PLs) – but I would think what she says would be helpful to a young girl thinking about going into stripping and not really knowing all there is to it.

She also did not try to exaggerate nor glamorize it – she said she would make 100s of dollars and not thousands as some of the SW looney tunes sometimes claim.

I also like the way she looked – she looked like some kind of mix of black and maybe some white or Asian – but then again everybody knows what I like LOL.

BTW – each of the 10 points is a separate video (i.e. 10 videos) – but I went thru them all b/c I thought she was being genuine.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    She is hot
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I found it interesting.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    It was a great series of videos. And while some were obvious, others weren't (at least to me they weren't)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Damn that chick is HOT !!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Except with the frizzy hair...that's just wrong. But with the straight hair, she's fine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion