tuscl

OT: The dark side of being an awesome, super-rich playboy.

Thursday, July 10, 2014 4:25 PM
Now I know most of you are jealous losers with no money who just want to hate on me but I thought I would come here and discuss some deeply personal shit and then ask you all for some advice. Been a rough week or so for me, had plans to spend the holiday weekend getting high as a kite while fucking strippers and putting stuff in my rectum, spending more money than most of you losers make at your blue collar jobs in a whole year. Ya know, the usual. Ended up having to go to Dad's house in Aspen/Condo in Boca. I've just been really burned out at my job in high finance/fry cook at McD's and I wanted to talk to Dad about quitting. But I know if I quit high finance/McD's then Dad and Mom will cut off my trust fund/weekly allowance for doing chores! On top of all that my girlfriend is never around because she's busy traveling the world/hostessing at Outback Steakhouse. When she is around she's always a huge bitch and flips out every time I ask to snort drugs off her ass or ask her to “be the man”. One time she even threatened me with a knife after I choked her with a belt in an alcohol induced rage. Who does that shit? I'm really lost though. Dad wants me to look into law school/the management training program at Jiffy Lube. But all I want to do is sit around the house doing drugs and playing with myself. Is that too much to ask? Shouldn't my parents support that? I'm a grown man/not a grown man for FUCK SAKES! Then people have the gall to suggest that I should HELP others! Why? I worked hard to earn this money that is given to me freely for no reason! So obviously I have a lot to think about. Any advice from you strangers/jealous losers on the internet whose only common bond is an above average interest in strip clubs?

14 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    "Any advice from you strangers/jealous losers on the internet " But don't you know that no one alive Can always be an angel When things go wrong you seem to be bad But you're just a soul whose intentions are good Oh Lord, please don't let LNM be misunderstood
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Any advice from you strangers/jealous losers on the internet whose only common bond is an above average interest in strip clubs" No, we have another common bond. None of us will give a fuck when you die in a drug induced coma. Party on you useless piece of shit.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^ Not in on the joke
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "...who just want to hate on me..." And just who the fuck on this planet came up with this ridiculous "haters" concept, that anyone who dares to criticize you or disagree with you is a "hater"? Geezus, does anyone have any balls left who can deal with criticism objectively like a fucking man? I swear to god we've become a nation of pussies.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I would start with nearest Pho you can get an OJT from. Awesome place to start your career bro, no kidding.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yes, young man.....you have plenty to ponder. And stop putting stuff up your ass. God knows where it's been.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    LNM!LNM!LNM!
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Its one thing to bea lying fraud. but its another to really suck at it like this little girl does.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^ Also not in on the joke
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Steve!Steve!Steve!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Hmmm...I can't tell if alabegonz is in on the joke or not in on the joke. @alabegonz-dude...did yo recommend he get on-the-job training as a server at a Vietnamese restaurant? Dude already know how to make curly fries at the Arby's so I'm not sure it will help. And let's ALL take Lowpaw's advice. Nothing should go up your ass unless you know where it has been.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol LNM is my hero!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    OK – someone needs to post w.r.t. those not in the joke: The OP (LNM) is a parity of LMN – i.e. this OP has an ‘N’ instead of an ‘M’ in the 2nd letter of the name
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    LNM is a super-rich dude that parties with Lord Disick LMN is a 19 year old that packs fries at the Burger King on Biscayne Blvd in Miami
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion