tuscl

be careful what you wish for.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I wore my new t-shirt to the club today. The one that says "Vagina Inspector". The girls loved the shirt and were more than happy to undergo the inspection. But then, WHAM, my finger found a tampon. I had a hard time just letting her finish the dance.

15 comments

• BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Well, she did pass the "use tampon during period" inspection
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "I wore my new t-shirt to the club today. The one that says "Vagina Inspector".

Holy fuck...don't tell me you're one of those old guys who comes into a club with some stupid ass t-shirt like that, hoping the girls will think you're awesome and funny.

Let me guess...you also wear shorts with dress shoes and black socks, right?

Oh, wait, I'm sure you'll say the girls just love you. Right...

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    jerk - You guess wrong dumb ass.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Shadow.... Just like any good inspector... you have to take the good with the bad. Ask the Gynos....LOL
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

Think positive! It was just your finger, not your tongue. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Dee

Scusting.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Could've been worse...you might've got bit!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm surprised she let you finger her with a tampon in. Did she say anything?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "jerk - You guess wrong dumb ass."

Sorry...brown socks. :)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Man I love how jerkoffson will bitch and whine about others calling people names on here, says it shows they are 6 year olds. Then he posts something like the following:

"Holy fuck...don't tell me you're one of those old guys who comes into a club with some stupid ass t-shirt like that, hoping the girls will think you're awesome and funny.

Let me guess...you also wear shorts with dress shoes and black socks, right?

Oh, wait, I'm sure you'll say the girls just love you. Right..."

Ok, I guess that there is no explicit "name calling" in there, but the implications are pretty obvious. He really thinks this makes him rise above the level of 6 year old? (And not that he won't explicitly call people names like "moron" either just when he does it I guess figures it okay because he thinks he is right?) What a POS.

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I see jerikson still wants shadowcat's dick up his ass. I'm guessing sc doesn't swing that way j, so you might want to browse elsewhere.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Making SC's fun!

Shadowcat,

If I am understanding the interactions with this tee-shirt then:
    1. The club gave you the shirt, as a show of appreciation indicating that they recognize you as both a good customer and also as a friend.

2. You have reciprocated by adding two words of your own to the shirt, and then showing up at the club and doing some "inspections".

I think it is all very clever on your part. It makes it all fun and light. The club might not like that shirt getting too much visibility because it might draw unwanted attention to them. But especially since they gave you the shirt, you have figured out a fun way to reciprocate the gesture.

People think that it is men who are crazy about sex, and then since there are only so many women, the men end up having to pay for it. I have never gone along with this interpretation. I think the situation is much more complex. Sex often looks to be in short supply, simply because we have set our society up that way by restricting women. Women have a much higher capacity than men. Adopting this inspector role, you have turned it around, figured out a way of being able to do a whole bunch of girls in rapid succession. So long as you can really afford it, then it can all be great fun. Maybe one or two songs, and at the standard dance price, is enough to do a good job?

My experience is that with FIV or FOV girls really like to DFK. They don't have to be naked either. It can even be on top of their panties, just by pulling their dresses up.

If it were me, I would basically accept all applicants, and not be too choosey. Even those I would probably not be chasing after, if they offered themselves this way, I would go with them.

But then after that I would feel obliged to offer some further recognition. For all those who were "inspected" I would offer contact information and the open invitation of a P4P FS gig, either ITC or OTC.

I believe that just because of the fun spirit created that most of those who do not currently have significant others would go along with this. They would do it even if they don't normally do any FS or OTC.

So again there is the issue of affording it. What you may have done is to change from having one or two CFAVs there, to having about 20 you see in rotation, plus the job of "inspecting" and initiating all the new girls as they come in.

It's got a lot in common with my idea about the motorhome in the parking lot.

http://www.roadtrek.com/models.aspx?Mode…

When you first started posting things about that club I started reading reviews. People like that club. I sense this in the reviews. There are some clubs like this. They usually are not the very highest mileage. Usually they are not the cheapest, but they are not the most expensive either. They may not have the most extreme good looking girls, but the place is fun and so the one’s it attracts are very likeable. I think it comes down to the owner, and I get a good feeling about the owner of this club.

Your actions though may triggered a change, radicalizing the dancers and getting the owner to go along with much much higher mileage.

Another thought here, does the McClintock effect come into play in strip clubs? You’ve got to be the own who would best know. Do dancers talk about this, or do you just see it yourself?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McClintock_…

My own view is that this was actually something known in prehistoric times, as there would have been monthly rituals where the women would dance under the moon light. Then came the biblical Sabbath, designed to preempt and replace these monthly women centered night time rituals with a weekly male centered daytime ritual. The reason for this would have been that with the monthly night time rituals the women not only stayed synchronized, they were actually able to achieve fertility control. The Abrahamic faiths are all committed to destroying this.

SJG
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    SJC guy - thanks for the clarification. When the manager that gave me the shirt first saw my addition he just about busted a gut laughing. I do have a reputation at the club and among my many TUSCL buddies for my t-shirts. I am known at the club by those that don't really know me, as the "t-shirt guy" and they come up to me just to see what shirt I am wearing today.

But it doesn't stop there, I also give t-shirts to my favorite dancers. Just today I gave one to a favorite that read "Size Counts". Chandler & Semi-crazy were there and can attest that she loved it. She showed her appreciation when we went to VIP.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-I think you got a good idea with shirts and being known as the t-shirt guy. It seems like a good way to break the ice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion