tuscl

Speaking of LMN...

zipman68
the speed force!
Since LMN probably wasn't the Google exec that OD'ed ...cough...he's the dude that makes the curly fries at Arby's...cough... I wonder what hijinks he has planned for the weekend.

Share my brother...cruising 'round on your Yamaha 5-million? Taking a short vacation on your private space station? Oh...I know...I know...taking hookers an' drugs! Amirite or amirite?

Party on bro...party on indeed!

7 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Others are encouraged to speculate. C'mon...maybe we can give him some groovy ideas!
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I am sure he will be cruising the clubs with his stripper friend.... all Gigged out on coke, molly, or some other combo. He will try to get a waitress he will call a hooker for a three way and get shot down. He will talk about all the money he has/makes even though it technically isn't his it is the trusts which pays him. Then he will down talk everyone to make himself look superior and try to boost his self worth. Then he will say he had wild sexcapades with the stripper when infact he probably was so out of it he just fucked a wet pillow. But hey to each their own.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I have an exclusive video of what LMN was doing last night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekhz2LUv…
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Zipman get your shit right - he's packing fries at Burger King not Arbys.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @shailynn - does Burger King make curly fries? I distinctly remember something about working at a place with curly fries where you felt like somebody just kicked you in the gut for an hour after you ate. I guess that could be Burger King, but I assumed it was Arby's.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I think Arby's is the only ff place with curly fries. Mmm. Roast beef. French dip. Think I know where I am going for lunch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion