Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A little laugh or giggle right after an orgasm.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was watching some porn and noticed that right after the guy busts his nut he gives out a little laugh or giggle. In thinking about it, I realized that I do that quite often too. Especially if it was a really exciting session and a major climax. Anybody else experience this? Anybody know why it physically happens?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"I realized that I do that quite often too"

Is it a regular laugh, or a retrograde one?

Profile picture for BlueLion
BlueLion
•

Lol...yep count me in

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Shadow - Is that right after you shoot a porno flick? LOL

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Me too.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I never noticed anything.

Profile picture for sandyman
sandyman
•

I was with a woman one time who would giggle every time she had an orgasm. A little off-putting at first, until you got used to it.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I know what you mean shadow

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I laugh then I finish it off with a "aaaaaaahhhhh".

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Did you say giggle? Straight men chuckle but we don't giggle.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

I don't giggle but I do get ticklish which doesn't really happen to me any other times. I'm sure it has something to do with the flood of endorphins from the orgasm.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

yes I do

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

That's funny. My partners frequently laugh when my underwear comes off, not after an orgasm.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement