tuscl

Has a stripper ever said to you...........

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 2:43 AM
I've gone to a lot of strip clubs as a Vegas local but I never had one say this to me. She said "Hasn't it always been a fantasy of yours to have a beautiful girl on top of you?" I'm thinking to myself, that's kind of an insult. I'm 37 now, but I had many girls as pretty or prettier than her on top of me for free (Not so much these days but when I was 18-25). I would much rather a girl fake an attraction to me than think I never had a pretty girl on top of me lol. I just walked away and I might have gone to the VIP with her.

7 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Don't overthink things they said, it's their hot little bodies that matter. I do agree that if you stew on things they say, often it can be interpreted as rude. I remember around it seems standard to ask "do you come to this club alot?" At first I was tempted to say "What? Do I look like a guy who visits strip clubs alot?" Then I thought, well with my pervo basketball shorts or sweatpants, yeah, I probably do. So n/m.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    What you should have said: Her: Hasn't it always been a fantasy of yours to have a beautiful girl on top of you? You: Yes, can you send one over?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Strippers always ask me ......
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @ Steve: You stole my thunder!
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Who cares what they say? If the price is right and she is good looking to you? Having your pride stung by a stripper is a bad sign for indulging in this lifestyle.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Bvino - What on earth makes you think anyone on this board has any pride whatsoever?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Most dancers didn’t necessarily graduate as valedictorian of their class – one should take what they say with a grain of salt at the most.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion