Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Has a stripper ever said to you...........

rdbase

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've gone to a lot of strip clubs as a Vegas local but I never had one say this to me. She said "Hasn't it always been a fantasy of yours to have a beautiful girl on top of you?" I'm thinking to myself, that's kind of an insult. I'm 37 now, but I had many girls as pretty or prettier than her on top of me for free (Not so much these days but when I was 18-25). I would much rather a girl fake an attraction to me than think I never had a pretty girl on top of me lol. I just walked away and I might have gone to the VIP with her.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Don't overthink things they said, it's their hot little bodies that matter.

I do agree that if you stew on things they say, often it can be interpreted as rude. I remember around it seems standard to ask "do you come to this club alot?" At first I was tempted to say "What? Do I look like a guy who visits strip clubs alot?" Then I thought, well with my pervo basketball shorts or sweatpants, yeah, I probably do. So n/m.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

What you should have said:

Her: Hasn't it always been a fantasy of yours to have a beautiful girl on top of you? You: Yes, can you send one over?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Strippers always ask me ......

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

@ Steve: You stole my thunder!

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Who cares what they say? If the price is right and she is good looking to you? Having your pride stung by a stripper is a bad sign for indulging in this lifestyle.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Bvino - What on earth makes you think anyone on this board has any pride whatsoever?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Most dancers didn’t necessarily graduate as valedictorian of their class – one should take what they say with a grain of salt at the most.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement