tuscl

How to bring up OTC

Monday, July 7, 2014 12:47 PM
I have been thinking of asking a waitress of all people at a SC for OTC. Thing is, I am not a very up front, blunt person. For some strange, possibly sick, reason, I want people to not think too negatively of me. So I would try to be polite about it. I can't just say "hey i wanna fuck you out side of here, what can I pay you to do that". How do you bring up OTC?

15 comments

• Mate27
    10 years ago
    Looks like you already know what to say, now say it instead of typing it.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I think what you have in quotes could get you a slap in the face with the wrong person, although that's unlikely in a strip club.

I feel ya, I have the same issue so often because I travel so much. I am unable to build up much of a rapport with dancers since I know I'll probably never see them again.

As for you, I'm guessing you go to this club frequently and plan to do so in the future? Your question is quite complex since she's a waitress. As for dancers usually something they will say or something will happen that will open the door. For example she may complain about not making enough money or may comment that she thinks I'm attractive. Another route is if she's frisky in the VIP... That leads to me usually asking something like "would you be comfortable in meeting me outside the club" in casual conversation, or while having a lap dance I mention "we could have a lot more fun in a nice cozy bed and I'm staying in a really nice hotel right down the street" or I may comment that I travel to the area often and could sure use some company when I'm in town, and I always am willing to compensate for their time. That usually works well, they like the idea of going somewhere nice for dinner and staying in a nice hotel for the night - and often getting paid for it too. Others just say flat out "no" and I could offer them $1,000 for the night and they'd still decline for various personal reasons.

As for waitresses and bartenders I can't tell you how many I have wanted to do OTC with but I always thought of them as off limits, after all if they were that open minded I always thought they'd probably be dancing...

I'd build a rapport with her, find out if she had a serious boyfriend (never a deal breaker but good to know). Maybe ask her to join you outside the club first for a drink or dinner and see what response you get. Since you'll continue to frequent the club and don't want a future awkward situation asking for something innocent like that is much better than saying "hey wanna fuck?" That way if she accepts your drink/dinner offer the door to sex may open, if she declines then you know the door is shut but you saved minimum embarrassment.

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "I think you're hot, wanna hang out"?..should do it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It’s a strip club – a sex business – is not as if it’s going to come out of left field as it would be in a “normal” setting – strip clubs are bizarro world – up is down and right is left.

I would say something like “do you ever meet customers outside the club?” – it’s a bit vague but is not as blunt and she can either just say no or you can elaborate from there.

Even though one may not be aware; there *are* clubs where waitresses can give dances – if this is the case and she does give you a dance then she may bite the hook (or something else).
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    No, you don't bring it up, for the simple reason that she will go OTC with you, she will let you know about it, as in the right away.

If you go bring it up in any way (vague or blunt), you have placed yourself at a wrong position. For example, this is like putting a pile of money out and dangling it to her face. For some, it will work, for some it won't.

This is how I operate, mostly chat with them and when the time is over, I go leave.

The point is not to get taken away by sheer awesomeness. If you can stand your ground and be able to neg her without your dick getting in the way, you may a chance.

Otherwise, just ask straight away. Like "Sure would miss you when I go check out this place."
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Another approach is to find a relatively quiet time when you can engage her in conversation: "you know what? A friend told me that some of the dancers meet customers outside of work at hotels. Do you think that's true? No kidding, you know three or four who do on a regular basis? Any idea what they charge? Would you consider meeting me? I'll really make it worth your while. You know, I think you're hotter than any of the dancers"
    You've really just got to work it into conversation. I had a waitress ( who I tipped heavily) tell me she was getting a boob job. I asked why. She was perfect I told her. She lifted her shirt to show me her smallish tits and two weeks later showed me the result. When I finally got up my nerve to ask her about OTC she said sure and reeled off her list of options and prices. Apparently everyone else knew she was there for the buying but me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If you have trouble verbalizing it – then just take out your dick and see how she responds – I personally don’t think that would be too blunt – but that’s just me :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Has she offered her number? If not, that's the first place to start. If she won't give her number there is no hope. If she gives you her number, simply text her that you want to spend quality time with her in a hotel.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Gawker is an expert.

Sometimes some dancers become a waitress for one reason or another. You could try charming her first telling her how she looks better than most of the dancers. Then ask her if she used to be one. Then go into gawkers approach.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    A few years ago I had a dancer who I found out later was interested in dating me ask me a bunch of sneaky questions similar to gawkers but from a different perspective. I blew it after I realized what I said and why she was asking. She was talking to me and worked into the conversation the topic of blowjobs and that she heard some guys were paying such and such a price at another club. Then she asked me if I heard anything. I stupidly blurted out I didn't know because I was getting them for free. Oops, she must have thought girlfriend. Wrong answer. I didn't realize at the time she was interested in dating me. I haven't run into that situation very often.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    If you know a dancer who does OTC, ask the waitress if she's friendly with her. If she says no, ask if she's bad news or something. If she says yes, ask her why she's so popular, how she can afford to spend so much money. etc. Basically, it's better to figure out her attitude about P4P well enough so you know she won't be mad to be asked.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I really like and agree with what shailynn said. With her being a waitress, it's probably a long shot that she'll do some type of cash in exchange for sex type of thing. I'm not trying to discourage you, I just think it's not all that likely.

It seems like something you really want to do, so I'd still go for it. But try to get her out for dinner or coffee first; see how she responds to that; then go from there.

• alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Gaming a Maitre'd will involve a lot of visits.

You will project the clean gentleman look and be able to run all types of interesting conversation.

Wash-Rinse-Repeat until she becomes familiar to you, at that point, she will have conversations about hanging out to places you both might be interested in.

Did that when I had this project going in Houston TX.

It's not a club, but a nice restaurant where she works. She has this super sexy look and she was very nice to me. After several weeks, she told me about a certain place if I could drive her there. That's it, we became an interesting couple for a number of months.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Who is she and where does she work? I'll let you know.
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    GoVikings- I tried something similar a year ago with another waitress. She was down, got her number (it was her real number, she accidentally called my phone when i was giving mine to hers) and I texted her. Problem was I was super drunk upon leaving the club and called her the wrong name. I believe that is why things fell through
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion