tuscl

Article idea ?

Saturday, July 5, 2014 5:45 AM
I'm really pondering doing a Article on my 14 year experience and Xcapades at my all time favorite watering whole just to help me with closer and for you guys to enjoy the tales of the ass I pulled at this once great club What you fellas thank ?

17 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Go for it. We don't have to read it. Remember your audience if you want people to read it. It could be a couple of weeks before anything gets approved at least from my experience.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Recommend using a ghostwriter
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol....so write as if I'm the only person going to read it....awesome and thank you for building up my confidence
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Good idea...I should ask my good friend Douglass to ghost write it for me
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Just do it! Make sure it is replete with all the classic Juice misspellings. Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Lol, I didn't mean that. I meant write so that a bunch of horny guys or girls can enjoy the images or memories. You might jog my memory of past pleasant experiences. Not everyone enjoys reading everything. If a female wrote an article about makeup tips, I doubt I would read it but some females on here might. Her target audience would be other females who use makeup. I thought about makeup because I read that one cosmetic company stock was down this year. I was wondering if females were using less or switching brands. I may be nterested in stocks in general, however a story on a makeup company didn't keep my interest.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Douglass we need to do a article together then publish it....let's talk over pm
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Shark lol
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Douglass I will do my memory article on my own but let's come together on a topic of mutual intreast and then publish one...pm me
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I should ask my good friend Douglass to ghost write it for me" Goad thinking. Does "Douglass" live in your mouth like "Tony" in The Shining?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I should ask my good friend Douglass to ghost write it for me" Goad thinking. Does "Douglass" live in your mouth like "Tony" in The Shining?
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol...
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Shit
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I question the appeal of an article replete with such Juiceboxisms as "thank" for "think", "whole" for "hole", "closer" for whatever, etc.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    ""closer" for whatever...." Yeah, I think he meant closure. Kind of like when people say stuff like "wala" instead of the French word "voila", which means "look at that" or thereabouts. I think a lot of people hear expressions, not sure exactly what the expression is, or even what words it is, but all they remember is some faint stuff about what it meant and they repeat it.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    It is hard enough for BL to communicate in a couple of short sentences in a discussion. It would just take too long for us to make it through an article he would write.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    So you've been going to strip clubs since the day you were born? Is that because your mother couldn't afford a sitter and so just took you to work with her?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion