Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

choices

BlueLion

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Pepsi mountain dew Or cokes mellow yellow?

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

I'm just mad about Saffron Saffron's mad about me

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Mountain Dew is way over the top. It's good stuff but will only have some every few months due to how they load it up with sugar and caffeine.

@steve229: shaddup with your stupid song lyric quoting all the time.

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

Well depends...

It I am drinking Pop only (or soda depending on your geographicaly location)... I like Pepsi and MT. Dew.

If I am mixing it with drinks..... Sprite and Coke all the way.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Steve - ignore Dougster; I like the lyrics when they relate to the topic.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Oh, sorry about gawker. I'll do as you advise. sounds of steve229 hitting my ignore list

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

"Do you wanna, wanna Fanta?"

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony."

Profile picture for BlueLion
BlueLion
•

I'm a mountain dew fan and yes I would love a fanta

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

7 RC Cola caps got me in the theater to watch monster flicks as a kid.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Mountain Dew in moderation. I don't handle caffeine well. I'm a pussy.

My favorite soda is Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Less sweet.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Mello Yello.

Profile picture for BlueLion
BlueLion
•

Remember that mellow yellow car in that tom cruise move days of thunder ?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

My favorite? Vernor's ginger ale. Can't stand Mellow Yellow or Mountain Dew.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Mountain Dew for sure, especially Throwback.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

In all seriousness, Slice. Stereotype-Latinos love citrus sodas(Slice, Cactus Cooler, Fanta, 7Up). It's true. Slice with Tequila. Mmmm good.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Mountain Dew= rocky mountain piss water

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

None of the above.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Dr. Pecker

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

In reality, Cheerwine.

Profile picture for BlueLion
BlueLion
•

Yep

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

its been forever since ive had mellow yellow. i cant remember. ill go with the dew

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement