tuscl

physical fights with strippers - experiences?

Wednesday, July 2, 2014 4:24 PM
Have any of you had the unpleasant experience of a physical altercation with a stripper? My "favorite" stripper - in addition to having a serious cocaine habit, is bipolar and has a record for assault and battery. Monday night we had drank far too much and we're doing about a half gram of coke every hour and somehow we ended up arguing about the fact that I had "forced" her to see her abusive ex boyfriend to buy drugs for me the previous saturday. The argument became increasingly volatile and when I told her something to the extent of her being a hooker, she threw an empty glass at my wall. It shattered and at the time, I was so fucked up, that pissed me off enough that I grabbed her shoulders hard and told her not to fuck with me. She then hit me in the face, closed fist which busted my lip. For a moment I was pretty sure I was going to kill her. I grabbed my glass I had been drinking of and cocked it back in my hand about to smash her in the face with it. I guess she saw it coming and just kind of cowered. Didn't move or flinch really. Just prepared for it. Thankfully I didn't do it. I told her to get the fuck out of my sight. Shes texting me again today and I'm planning to see her this weekend but I'm worried about where this is going. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I am worried that the drugs combined with our personalities is going to lead to something really troublesome.

13 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    One threatened to call someone who was allegedly her pimp on me. I was like "ok, go ahead". She gets on the phone and from the words she is using is pretty obvious she is just talking to a girlfriend.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @Dougster Lol that is funny. No pimp involved here. Though her boyfriend wants to kill me she claims. He beat the shit out of her because she fucks me for money. For a deadbeat drug dealer he has great quality cocaine and molly. Though every time she brings me some from his stash, I'm worried he laced it with rat poison or something.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think a LMN TV reality show is long overdue
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Isn't that what the show Catfish is about on MTV?
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @papi_chulo It would be a dull show. I only post the "exciting" stuff about my life here. I have a 9-5 suit and tie job in private equity. I live in a very upscale, but very dull neighborhood. With the exception of my friday and saturday nights, my week is mostly spent like everyone else in the white collar high finance rat race.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    No one in private equity works 9-5 unless you work in some garbage outfit. Keep your fake story in line, you're slipping up a lot lately with careless details like that.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @ime You have little idea what I do when I say I'm "in private equity". Forgive me for not wanting to say exactly what my job is or where I work. Though I have given some details about the specific sector we are in. FYI - lol @ the insinuation I'd work at a "garbage outfit". While my education has been admittedly funded and inflated by my family name and money, I have an ivy league degree in finance. Good try, though.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Back in character thank god.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    One night several years ago I was at my ATF's rented home and we were smoking crack and she was shooting "hard" and we were trying to have sex but I had a bad case of "dope dick" - similar to cooked spaghetti. She had previously told me about one night when she was horny and her BF had the same problem, so in order to satisfy her urges he anally fucked her with a hair curling iron. I went to the bathroom, brought out the curling iron ( not hot) and approached her. She went wild, swung and slugged me in the face (dislodging my partial plate) and I got pissed. I tackled her (my 220 lbs. on her 110 lbs.) onto the floor, pinning her down. here I am, toothless, naked holding her down on her back, threatening mayhem, when all of a sudden, I realized I had a raging hard on and we found a better way to resolve our differences. And neither one of us has been diagnosed as bi-polar (yet). To this day I've wondered if it was the adrenaline or the violence which put the lead in my pencil
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    No,. Fighting is one inhibition I do not want to break unless it's self defense. I used to experience a berserk rage as a kid and literally turned into something resembling a cartoon Tasmanian devil. It's like I have a powerful demon inside me that gets unleashed if I let it. I do not want to cross over to the dark side. That could lead to using drugs and fucking strippers like the world could end any day.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Wild,Wild Life Lyrics-Talking Heads.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ well thought out
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Hell no. I don't hit girls, whether they are strippers or otherwise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion