tuscl

Call Me Crazy But...

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 2:22 PM
...That piss you take after busting a nut, well, it's almost as pleasurable as the nut itself.

18 comments

• BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Amen to that
  • Vin66
    10 years ago
    Yeah it does feel good. Sometimes I get a split stream too
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I think the Catholic Church considers that to be a sin.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Yes, you're crazy.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Just let your love flow, like a mountain stream"
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    Crazy
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I'm told its especially satisfying if you pee all over her. I wouldn't know, but I was with a young femme fatale last week who claimed to have had a relationship with a wealthy young man who after sex required her to stand over him and piss, making sure to fill his mouth. Yukkk!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "a young femme fatale last week claimed to have had a relationship with a wealthy young man who after sex required her to stand over him and piss, making sure to fill his mouth" @gawker - did she happen to mention if he drove a Dodge Viper ACR?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^I thought I saw the exact same thing in "I Dated a Psycho" on the Lifetime Movie Network
  • LNM
    10 years ago
    ^^Jealous haters!!! I bet you can't even afford to pay a Hispanic guy to clean the vomit off the outside of your car! Let alone the semen and shit on the interior!
  • sailmd
    10 years ago
    When you're old like me you're lucky to get the stream even started after the nut. @steve229 LMAO
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    sailmd - Yes. Especially if you have an enlarged prostate.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    hell yeah it feels good
  • Draper
    10 years ago
    @Vin66- haha, thought I was the only one!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I wish it worked that way for me. I take Flomax and experience one side effect from it. When I nut, I have a retrograde ejaculation and the semen goes into my bladder and then gets pissed out but it doesn't feel any different than taking a semen free piss.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Draper lol yea me2
  • sailmd
    10 years ago
    Shadow. Does the nut feel different when you cum in your bladder rather than her mouth? Do the ladies complain? Probably not, your known as the tidy one.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    sailmd - I get the same question from every girl that makes me nut and the answer is that it feels totally normal. Yes. They like the no clean up aspect. One went so far as to say that since I can't knock her up, we could have BBFS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion