tuscl

Surprises in the Club

gatorjoe2
Florida
The other night I visited one of the local clubs, which in my mind is considered to be a semi-high class club (not a dive, but trying to be very high class place, but won't get there) I chatted up the waitress. The waitress is probably one of my favorite girls there without a doubt who is very honest. I told her about one dancer who I truly just don't like (too much hustle, no looks, and average dance). She explained to be that the girl had been hired and fired 5 times for drugs (Dispised the girl originally, hated her more now). She explained that the girl isn't well liked by most of the girls either (this was confirmed when talking with another waitress and dancer). I know the board all the time talks about her girls being fired for drugs/prostitution etc, but this is the first time I ever personally heard it confirmed.

The second shock came later that evening. As the waitress and I talked and chatted at the 2nd unused bar, which is outside the champagne rooms, I noted the line to get in (3 couples were waiting). She then preceeded to give me some dirt on each of the girls about the extras they preform. While I know extras happen, and a HJ occurs often I was surprised by these kind of services being offered. This was one of the reasons that I held this place in high regard. Just surprised. Anybody else get hit with surprises while at these places?

5 comments

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    FONDL: The Block, as it's been described to me, sounds like a dead ringer for the way the Combat Zone was up until the late 80's. You can still find that sort of behavior in other areas in isolated clubs but there was something about the competitive atmosphere of having many clubs and many dancers competing for the same customers that made "the Zone" and, no boubt, the block, stand out.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Yoda, 20 years ago in the combat zone I would have been surprised if she didn't do that. But if you want to relive the experience of what the combat zone was like, all you have to do is visit Baltimore's Block. As far as I know it's the only city left where you can still find strip clubs that are the way they used to be. It's all still there.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    20 years ago a stripper at a club in Boston's infamous and now defunct "combat zone" reached up my shorts and gave me a hand job while we where sitting a booth in a dark corner of the club. Since then NOTHING that I've seen, heard, or experienced in a strip club has surprised me.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I had a dancer point to another dancer who looked not quite like the normal dancers. She told me don't get a dance from her. That's a guy with a dick. I was thinking that would explain the slight difference in looks. I didn't ask if he/she was a hermaphrodite or someone waiting or who had a sex change. Sounded like someone who wanted one but didn't have one yet. I definitely appreciated that warning. On subsequent visits to that club, I wondered how ticked off those guys getting dances from "her" would be if they knew.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    A recent first that I recall. A girl (probably one of the dancers) tossed me a two dollar bill and said go tip her (the girl on stage). I don't recall dancers I've never met before giving me money to go tip and then walk off. That may be the first time a dancer gave me money to tip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion