tuscl

Didn't somebody just ask what you had to do to get banned from a strip club?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Charges were dismissed this morning against a woman who allegedly ran down people with her car in the parking lot of an Allentown strip club after witnesses and victims did not appear in court.

Brianna Fleming was scheduled to have a preliminary hearing this morning on charges related to the May 19 incident in the lot of Platinum Plus, 1245 Airport Road.

Fleming was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct and has been in Lehigh County Prison in lieu of $75,000 bail.

But witnesses and victims in the case did appear in court. While prosecutors asked for the hearing to be continued, Fleming's attorney asked for the charges to be dismissed and District Judge Wayne Maura agreed.

Police said Fleming, of Yeadon, Pa., got out of her car in the early morning of May 19 in the lot outside the club and waved a knife at several people, records say.

Fleming got into the driver's seat of a Nissan and is seen on video running down people with her car and returning to hit more people with the vehicle, records say.

A woman's foot was run over and then Fleming drove away, records say.

As a condition of her bail, Fleming is barred from Platinum Plus.

7 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    She only got banned from the one club where she committed the offense. Not such a great penalty. In looking at TUSCL's map of Allentown, PA, I see that there are several other strip clubs in the area.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    The pussification of the US judicial system continues.

In my grandad's day she would have been sentenced to a lifetime as June Cleaver.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What the fuck is "Simple Assault"? Is that a hate crime against the mentally retarded?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Slick I just answered that recently - the short answer is in "simple assault" you get hit but not bad enough to need medical attention.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Karmas a bitch. It will probably come back to bite her sooner or later.

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor,

That runs all the way to the top. The WH idiot and his ilk can't even CALL the towel headed butchers, terrorists!!!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think 47% of the US understands why the US kept forces in a country after fighting a major war such as with Japan or Germany or even Iraq. The WH guy is part of the 51% who doesn't have a clue. I think his other major mistake was leaving Iraq with no air support to blow terrorist pickup truck convoys out of the dessert before they get anywhere.

Of course since the WH guy supported the terrorist organization in Eygpt called the Muslim Brotherhood, maybe he is secretly supporting the terrorist organization called ISIS. Just a matter of months ago, he wanted to go to war with their enemy in Syria even if it meant war with Russia. Leaving Iraq without any air support might have been part of his plan to help create a new Muslim nation. Now if the WH guy wants gas prices to reach $6 to $8 a gallon in the US, he can secretly give tactical information to ISIS to take over the oil in southern Iraq but if he succeeds, I doubt the democrats win the next election. I'm not sure what the WH guy's plan is. Maybe he's just not too bright. I thought read he wanted gas prices in the US to be $8 a gallon before he left office so that people would go green. As if we are all millionaires and can afford electric cars. The middle class and poor people can't afford $8 a gallon gas and the resulting sky high food prices as trucks charge over twice as much to ship it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion