tuscl

What celebrity would be the best stripper?

AbbieNormal
Maryland
At the end of the post on the perfect club parodyman brought up something interesting. A lot of stars have played strippers (Demi Moore, Salma Hayek, Elizabeth Berkley and Shannon Elizabeth come to mind). Who do you think would be the best stripper in reality? Who did the best job in a movie? Who was your favorite movie stripper? Who would you like to see play a stripper or be a stripper? Me, I think Britney Spears is already there except for the full frontal nudity. She's what, 22, got a kid on the way, been married twice, once in a Vegas quickie, now to a jobless lowlife she dated for a few months and who is living off her. She's got most of the pole work down. I think all she needs is to give a few lapdances.

9 comments

• chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    If you were into nasty, uninhibited girls...Courtney Love. Not something you would brag about to your friends later, but definitely fun at the time.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I think Courtney Love did work as a stripper briefly. I don't see Paris Hilton being willing hustle for the money, but cut off from the trust fund you never know. Natalie Portman played a stripper in a truely awful movie called "Closer". Not too convincing. So far I like the Angelina Jolie suggestion. She seems just the right personality type, or can at least play it.
  • nj_pete
    19 years ago
    Paris Hilton.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I was goiing to say Britney Spears but she already dances practically nude in her shows so I guess you could say she's already a stripper. I was going to say Jessica Simpson but she looks just like my current fav so what would be the point. So I guess I'll just have to go with JLo.
  • luckyone
    19 years ago
    Jessica Alba (who kind of played one though she didn't take her top off) and Carmen Electra. Maybe we make it an all Jessica club and throw in Ms. Biel and Ms. Simpson as well.
  • Pete22z
    19 years ago
    Christina Aguilera and Natalie Portman should have some kinda lap dance duel where I'd have to judge... say best out of 7 (hundred)
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    Angelina Jolie.
    She seems like she would be kinda dangerous, tho.
    Likely would be voted "stripper most likely to maim or kill".
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I don't think fake tits really disqualifies you as accurately portraying a stripper, but I agree, I like the real thing better. Certainly the strip club in Showgirls was a lot more realistic than the one in Striptease. Demi Moore never took a tip or gave a lapdance. Kind of makes you wonder how she made her money.

As I recall Drew Barymore did occasionally dance at some club in New York, for fun. It was talking about that that prompted her flashing letterman on the Late Show.

http://www.allstarz.org/davidletterman/d…
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Imagine that! Parodyman--> brought up "something interesting". Can I quote you? driver01 will shit his pants.

I also think that Alysa Milano and Rose McGowan (bad sp) would be kick ass strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion