tuscl

private dancers

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 5:28 PM
how do you go about asking a stripper if she does extras for like an extra hundred, is that rude? will she tell you if she does extras without asking? How do I go about this?

14 comments

• jctone
    19 years ago
    Most clubs here in Arizona would frown on anything outside of the club. Sole reason is prostitution. They are not too happy with any customers leaving with a dancer because of what could happen after they leave. Nothing might happen, but LE could be watching and it could result in the club losing its license.
  • UFCfan
    19 years ago
    This is a fascinating subject. I just experienced a strip club for the first time about a year and a half ago...I have been about 7 or 8 times since, and I have to admit that every time I go I am thinking to myself "what would it take to hook up with and screw one of these girls outside the club?" I know it is a slim chance but I do know guys who have achieved that very thing. If given the chance, I prolly would!
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    UFCfan just be careful. Girls that dance tend to have more problems that normal. In general, they will have a lot of drama on a regular basis. Yes, they are sexy. If you are good with girls in general, you will do fine with dancers. Main thing is just listen to them and you will find out the type of person that they are. They like to talk a lot. If you are a good listener, you are halfway there to dating a dancer. But remember, be careful.
  • UFCfan
    19 years ago
    Thanks jctone...one of the reasons I checked out this discussion board is to hopefully learn a few things from some of you more seasoned strip club vets. I am still kind of green when it comes to the clubs, but I plan on visiting a lot in the future...I loves me some strippers! :)
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    Getting a dancer is not the hard part. It is picking one that won't drive you crazy with drama.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I've had more offers for OTC than for extras, although I don't go looking for either. In fact, I would not bring the subject up with a dancer even if I were interested, because some of those bouncers are pretty big. I have only veered into extras territory in the club on a couple of occasions, and each time there was no verbal proposal one way or the other... the dancer just took the initiative. OTC is difficult territory, primarily because of security issues involved, and partly due to my paranoia. However, I don't see how anyone with any concern for his safety could justify taking a dancer to his home, or going home with a dancer he just met. Way too much potential for a set-up.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    There's a big difference between extras in the club vs. having a "date" outside the club. Most clubs are pretty strict about policing the girls' activities inside the club, so often some of the girls will discretely set up "dates" for later to supplement their income. In clubs that allow extras the girls don't need to do that (but some maybe do so anyway.) I'm not very familiar with that type of club, there aren't many around here, although I have heard rumors from time to time. I've had more than one girl tell me she wouldn't work at a certain club because the girls are all doing extras. Personally I've only encountered it a few times, but then I don't go looking for it either.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I agree with FONDL. Generally, when I have been made aware of the availiability of extras, it has been at clubs that I had been patronizing for a long period of time, and most of the dancers at least recognized me, if they did not know me. Otherwise, I think there is always a concern that you are LE. However, if you have gone into the club on several occasions, you are most likely not LE, or if LE, and you aren't know to have busted anyone, you are too incompetent to be much of a threat. I understand that some clubs are basically undercover bordellos, but I have never been in one. In the clubs I have frequented, there is simply no substitute for being known as a regular. I have no experience with the idea of being offered, on a commercial or gratuitous basis, extras at a club that I was in for the first or second, or evern third, time. But maybe I have led a sheltered life....
  • davids
    19 years ago
    In case there is anyone from the Seattle area reading this board: I am told that "most" girls at Rick's will do private (as in OTC) shows. I myself would be careful to lock up any valuables first though. In fact it might be a good idea to get a motel room instead (kind of a more appropriate mood anyway isn't it?) so they don't know YOUR address.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    My ATF told me years later that several of the dancers in her club went on "dates" with customers for a price. I never knew it, they were pretty discrete. I think this is pretty common but you aren't likely to find out about it unless you're a regular at the club who they get to know and trust.
  • enquiz2001
    19 years ago
    I think it depends on the club and the entertainment the girls are doing. If its a bikini club, and you ask if she works at either a nude or topless club, and she says no, odds are she won't be looking to do anything extra. I remember a girl coming up to me, very upset, that a guy asked her if she gave HJ's. She wanted to know if that kind of thing went on all the time there (it didn't). Another time, same club, girl wanted to know how much she could show in the place. And she wanted to SHOW everything, but couldn't. A third, in this club, at another time, made it clear she was more than willing to provide HJ's (pretty good at it). Moral of the story - girl's will let you know, not always in a subtile way. If its a conservative club, the girls working there probably won't. If the club is on the liberal side, you can bet the girls are also liberal. How liberal - either ask or "feel" your way around the issue. For me, I haven't really had the cash for the ultimate investment, and to be honest, I don't want to walk away from the transaction with a gift that keeps giving!!!! As the sergeant in Hill Street Blues use to say, "Be careful out there."
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    No, listen to davids, he has scientific numbers that he pulled out of his ass all by himself!
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    Most dancers who do extras will let you know. For asking, I probably would do it ONLY if the club has that kind of reputation. Otherwise, you may get slapped, and possibly tossed from the club. The only "sneaky" way around that is to say something like "I wish I could take you home" or something like that. That will most likely get you either a laugh or a possible offer.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Just ask: strippers get asked it so many times the chance you will offend them is exactly 0.5%, and even if you who gives a rat's aXX? They are just strippers: move onto the next one. Now if you are talking OTC stuff then you will probably have to build up some trust with them first: be a regular for a bit. Oh and if you asked too early that's fine ask again later they might "change their mind" once they feel more comfortable that you are not a crazed psychopath.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion