tuscl

To trust or not to trust ... a PL's saga

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review:

“… A very cute spinner came by and sat in my lap. After about 2 mins of conversation she told me she had no money and had to pay the staff. I blew it off, but she mentioned it again. I asked how much she needed. She gave it a lot of thought and said $30. I asked how much dances are. $20/song. I gave her $40 expecting two dances. She got up, went to pay the bouncers and DJ and I never saw her again …”

Not only that – but I am familiar with the club in question and to the best of my knowledge the dances are $10 and not $20 – so he was getting ROBed from the beginning.

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=22…

7 comments

• mjx01
    10 years ago
    never trust a stripper on anything, ever
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Ass as in hole.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    Always negotiate upfront before releasing the money.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    The reviewer needs to put her stage name in the review and possibly any identifying tats/piercings in the case that she changes her stage name.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "I never saw her again"

A great punch line.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It was his third review of the club so he should have know the prices for dances. Sound like he just let the little head do the thinking. I too have been to the club but only once. It's just down the road from Follies and is probably the most like Follies of any other club in Atlanta.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I got hustled the same way at Deja Vu in Toledo about 3 years ago. My dancer comes up to me crying and tells me she owes the house $40 and unless she pays up now they will fire her. I didn't give her the $40 instead I went to the manager and asked him if this was true. He said yes she owed $40 from her payout from yesterday and if it's not paid today she is fired. I gave him the $40 (PL) and she was happy. She sat on my lap the rest of the night stroking my dick through my pants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion