tuscl

Gedankenexperiment For Understanding The Stripper's "Mind"

Thursday, June 30, 2005 4:09 AM
The next time you are in the club try the following thought experiment in order to get some insights into what motivates strippers: First imagine that the customers are females instead of males with the same distribution with respect to age/apperance. Next imagine that you are reasonably young and attractive. Now try and imagine doing the sexual equivalent to these customers what strippers do to their customers... Pretty friggin' disgusting isn't it? In fact if you are a normal guy you cannot imagine doing it all: No thanks I'd rather just make a bit less and flip burgers at McDonald's. So how can strippers do it? Obsesssion with money is the only answer. Next try to imagine some situations in which you would be that desperate for money... Once you have completed this experiment of trying to think "feel and think" like a stripper, you will be well on your way into getting some true insights into strippers "minds" and understanding their behaviour better. If a confusing situation ever later arises in the club fall back to this experiment as you try to think it through.

22 comments

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    Strip Shopper. I think your right but I also happen to beleive that understanding how something works is part of learning to accept it for what it is. I'm not claiming anywhere that all danders-or all women-are motivated only for the greater good of man. But, neither are all men-or all SC customers for that matter. I form my opinions based on my experiences in SC's. My experiences are, for the most part, favorable because I avoid low class scamers in favor of mature women who are trying to make a living and improve their lives. It all depends on your priorities. If you go to a club looking for the hottest piece of ass in the room you have to realize that it may be attached to a scam artist, a drunk, or a druggie. If all you are looking for is extras the same consequences may apply.
  • Mastridonicus
    19 years ago
    wait, you get dances after paying them!?!? My god, I've been doing it all wrong....
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    In defense of Davids, he does have a point to some degree. It's always wiser to attempt to understand how something works versus just accepting it for what it is. To look at Strippers or Women in general with a negative viewpoint...I believe is nearsighted. To Say that there is a general difference in men and women with regard to how they're opportunistic...I believe would be more accurate. Women thru the ages have rode the coat tails of men for their opportunities...Strippers go it alone and capitalize.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    There is one heavy extras club in Providence that I visit. My regular there is in her 40's, looks amazing and gives head like a vacuum cleaner. She does extras because she is putting her oldest daughter through college. She hates it and is going to quit dancing when her kid graduates. No drugs, never drinks at the club-she's all business and she banks every shift. I was a customer of hers for years before she started doing extras. One day we where in the private room and she just pulled little yoda out and started doing a mic. check on him. Next thing I knew she was bouncing on my lap. Wow was she good. I've never asked her why she started doing it but I know she likes the club she works at and, in an extras club, if you don't join in you won't make any money. A lot of extras girls are drunks or druggies and single mothers as well. I don't enjoy hanging with the drunks or the druggies so I avoid them. You see davids, it's not about weather your percentages are right or weather mine are. It's simply a matter of what kind of dancer you choose to spend your time and money on.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    In my experience the majority of "extras girls" are single mothers. Drug/Alcohol addicts come a close second, though. Needless to say most of them hate what they are doing and are only doing because they are desperate for money. Only a couple were single without any apparent addictions and just in it for the money. One was very strange and I think just off on the thrill of being such a bad girl.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: I'm not glossing over anything. What I'm doing is giving you my take on dancers based on my experiences. Do I have an agenda? Of course I do. Everyone has an agenda here. Your agenda is to classify every stripper as a drug-addicted whore who performs extras or scams customers to support her drug habit and extravagant lifestyle. Obviously we are each attracted to a different type of dancer. I'm curious to know how you can be so convincved that your stereotypical dancer is in the majority. It just hasn't been my experience.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    tiffany: Sorry you can use that rationalize what strippers do if you like. Heck, maybe you can even convince yourself, other strippers, and ass-kissers like Yoda of that, but it won't work for anyone with any sense. All though the vast majority of hot women do indeed use their looks in manipulative ways it not to primarily to get money or ahead career wise. There is something else they are after. Hot women (non-strippers) know that it would be a piece of cake to use their looks to get money, so they usually don't even bother after they've done it a few times. They are after bigger challenges... The bottom line is that strippers are as sleazy as the reputation the have earned. No assumptions here, I know this from direct observation. 100 or even one million Yoda ass-kissing posts to the contrary is not going to change the reality of what strippers are.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: and you as usual you completely gloss over the huge number who are doing to support drug, alcohol, and gambling addictions. Many others waste it on outlandish lifestyles: excessively expensive clothing, travelling, and what not. But I say what is the point in talking to you: Your agenda here is clearly not to see reality but to kiss some stripper ass since that is what they obviously trained you so well for in the clubs. You are a total joke, man.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    Davids - why do you categorize strippers vs. "normal women" so harshly...as if it's so black and white? It's not dude. Contrary to what you assume....there's plenty of "normal hot women" who are sucking dick to get a promotion, material items, whatever. And many of them don't need to...they choose to because it's easy. I think you'll find that some hot women, strippers or not, use their looks to gain something....usually something of $$ value. It has absolutely nothing to do with their career or choice. Some women (including strippers) fit your profile. But not all of them. Lighten up man....
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    davids: Women who choose to strip do it for the money. Most of the time it is because they are in need of the amount of money that a stripper can earn as oposed to the amount of money a clerk at Wal Mart can earn. Yes, some of them get caught up in the lifestyle and good money and get lazy and greedy but most of them use the money to support families, go to school or start their own businesses so that they can get out of dancing. To assume that the only motivation is greed would be an incorrect assumption. Of course, since all you do is assume, you wouldn't know any better.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: you, on the other hand, cannot even grasp obvious things (with one or two exceptions). My point was that strippers are obviously much more desperate for money or just plain greedy than normal women because of the icky things they will do to earn it. The fact that it is so icky is evidenced by the fact that most beautiful women with good personalities do not become strippers even though it should theoretically to make a ton of money. Think about why, then tell if strippers are desperate for money or greedy or not.... Oh wait, I forgot you are so trained to be such a pussy whipped ass kisser that you can't even think a thought about strippers to yourself. Talk about living a total fantasy world.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    davids: Shallow and disshonest? Why, because I don't agree with anything you have to say? That's a good one davids. But then again I don't really care what you think of me any way...As far as the topic at hand. Of course Most beautiful women don't dance. The topic here is strip clubs and strippers. You do have a knack for latching onto the obvious.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: nearly all good looking girls with great personalities are not strippers and are make much less money in other jobs. Why? Think about the reasons I mentioned in my initial post. Money isn't everything. How come you can't get that? It's so simple. It's pretty much impossible to have any kind of meaningful discussion with you however, give how shallow and, in particular, how dishonest you are.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    Simple and (here's a newsflash) fun.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    davids: Strippers dance for money because they can. You call it greed I call it maximizing earning potential. You can't reverse the situation because women and men don't react the same way to many of the circumstances presented in a strip club. Why can't you just accept the fact dancing is a job and that a woman acting like she likes you to get your money is part of that job. It's so simple.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    casualguy: Maybe if she liked it that much you should have ASKED her it she wanted to start a SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP with you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE? Maybe she wasn't your type though?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I thought about something along those lines not too long ago. I was thinking, it looks like this dancer is enjoying this dance better than I am. I was thinking she should reduce the price she asks me if she enjoys dancing for me so much.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    Why should I care about why strippers do what they do? I'm not there for their enjoyment, they are there for my enjoyment. If they enjoy it as well, all the better.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    P.S. Don't cry numb nuts if I did have a problem with you I wouldn't admit that you are my son in public.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Just seems strange to me that a discussion forum that is clearly for fans always gets one or two like yourself who seem to hate (in this case strippers) the reason for the forum's existance. As for who I am, I'm your father.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Why are you so hostile about my post? Are you a stripper yourself, or one of her (CRIMINAL) boyfriends, husbands, wives, cheated on lovers, brother, father? What's your problem?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Are you RL's cousin or brother or lover or something? So fucking hostile towards the dancers. If you hate them so much why don't you take your bullshit elsewhere where you'll be among likeminded morons?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion