tuscl

Do you tell your favorite when she is screwing up or just move on?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
The last few visits with my ATF have been just okay but not great. I feel I am generous with the cash, drink and food (if she is hungry) but lately, I feel she thinks of me more as a guaranteed allotment of cash versus a good regular she has to entertain.

Now I understand I'm nothing more than a walking wallet to her, but it is her job to convince me otherwise while I'm paying for her time. So far, she has done an excellent job until very recently.

She is my ATF for reason though and I'm far from ready to throw in the towel. I just want her to get her head back in the game without me having to ruin a good vibe by saying something candid.

Is there anyway to get a favorite back on track or, when they start to take you for granted, is it just time to look for greener pasture?

39 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    That's it Lone_Sheep. Sing us the SNAG-boy blues!
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    You're an easy mark.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    She is on track, that is the track, step one is accepting that. To a stripper, a regular is like a houseplant. As long as she's seeing plenty of green, she's not going to worry that you may not be getting enough sun or water. If you're not happy then cut back or cut off the money. But you're silly to think you're moving on. This is what there is, there's no place and nothing to move to. She will do what you want if and only if she thinks its the easiest way to get the money she wants.

Don't try to "explain things" to her. Strippers are very definite that, if there's going to be any bullshiting, they are going to bullshit you. If you try to bullshit them, that's the fast track to being put into the broke-ass-just-walk-past-him category.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Two days ago, I just did this thing called "Foot In Mouth."

Wasn't good, her phone rang and I said

"Hey your customer is calling?"

Dang, I wish I never said that.

Soooooo.

Don't say anything cause you will just ruin her mood and you will pay dearly for that.

Just move on and get a new ATF.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @Dougster: I've come to suspect you may be in some kind of constant emotional or physical pain which would explain the nature of your comments. I sincerely hope you find comfort some day.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl: "To a stripper, a regular is like a houseplant."

lol. Excellent analogy.

"This is what there is, there's no place and nothing to move to."

You may be right. Although the other dancers tend to eye me like hungry vultures circling a three day old carcass sweltering in the summer sun.

They would be a step down though. This honey owns me for now.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Another explanation is that what I say about you is perfectly accurate. I sincerely hope you realize and admit that one day.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ilbbaicnl

LW OP - now that'a a better attempt at humor :-P

LW to Dougster - calling Dr Wolf, er Dr Phil or......
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @Lone what I'm saying is that those other dancers, if they started getting your money, would also start taking it for granted if they thought they could get away with it.

It just follows from stripping/P4P not being considered respectable work. Even if a stripper was inclined to have a work ethic, they'd feel silly to have a work ethic about a job that most people think is a loser job.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "This honey owns me for now."

Yeah.

I pay her, she BSs me, I get to suck on that.

Then she lets me see her photo album, her past relationships.

Then I get to accidentally sees the list of customers she has.

Then I wonder how of these men she has gone to bed with?

So, LW, it's good you know where you are standing ... and where I am standing too.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl: Yea, I finally figured out the context after reading the reply a few times. Good insight.

@alabegonz: "Then I wonder how of these men she has gone to bed with?"

One of several aspects of clubbing I try not the think.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @alabegonz: "Then I wonder how of these men she has gone to bed with?"

One of several aspects of clubbing I try not to think about.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    You're confusing a P4P with a real girlfriend. This is why "regulars" and ATF's have expiration dates. When the thrill of newness wears off, it's time to move on.

I suggest you supplement your P4P activities with an actual G/F. You know, someone who's fun to be with without sex too. And she feels that way about you. Prostitutes take great pains to not have feelings for their customers, and for good reason.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    As others have said, favorites have a shelf life. Regulars and favorites often get bored and/or tired of each other and some girls can only keep up pretenses for so long with the same person. All you'll likely accomplish by raising your issues with her is to appear whiny and bitchy, which will probably just make matters worse.

When the magic is gone, it's time to move on.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Maybe I'm in the minority, but I would tell her. In your own way tell her the experience is not as top quality as it has been and you might have to consider other options. Two basic responses, she ups her game or it's over? You either win by her increasing or improving her game or you get to have fun searching for a new girl.

And if she ups her game you have a way of keeping her in line from now on.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Rockstar-On the money!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I just had to dump one of my favorites. She was a Latina spinner and I just loved her tiny body. She went on vacation for a month and came back to work with implants. Totally ruined her image. I have given her the cold shoulder and turned her down for dances 3 times now. I hope that she now understands that I am no longer interested.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I don't say a word I just give them the look.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    My last fave has traveled that road. I could see I had become her paycheck, which doesn't have to be bad, if the dividends are good or improving. They weren't. Haven't seen her in awhile as I avoid the club when I see her car there. Also, her texts came to a complete stop, so I guess she got the point.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Shadow...you got rid of a LATINA? Shame on you. :-)

Seriously though

How big were her breasts before the inplants?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    ^^^Oink.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    To answer the question, I don't tell her unless she asks me what she could be doing better or starts asking questions. Other than that, favorites come and go. I hope to keep favorites around for a while but if they don't please, find someone else or save your money for better times with someone who does. Unless you have money to burn like many posters on here than it doesn't matter how much you burn.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Some girls get attitudes and change their mind about what they want to do. Just move along if you don't like it. It's no use trying to get a girl to change. She will almost always think she is right and you are wrong.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    This question is like the guy on the radio station show that called his girlfriend asking her to get rid of her dog. He already knew she loved her dog but he hated walking the dog and picking up it's waste. So instead of telling her or just simply ending the relationship, he called up a radio show and had them call both and air it out. Quite funny actually.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    GoVikings- She was about 5' 85lbs and they were a mouthful. I was talking with another favorite about it yesterday and she agreed with me. The dancer was getting a lot of action just the way she was and further this dancer said "If it ain't broke, don't fuck with it".
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    ^^^5'85lbs.Thats the farm team.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    shadow,

Ah, so she's tiny. I love short girls. My fav right now is a short white girl. Not exactly sure on the height, I just know she's short.

Breasts I'm not too picky about. Even if they're small it's not THAT big of a deal to me as long as they're natural
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… To a stripper, a regular is like a houseplant … As long as she's seeing plenty of green, she's not going to worry that you may not be getting enough sun or water …”

One of the best analogies I’ve read on TUSCL
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As with anything else one would patronize; if the service starts going downhill then it’s time to take one’s business someplace else.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "One of several aspects of clubbing I try not the think."

Yeah, for sure, I agree to that.

I did and still am over-thinking about my CF.

Geez, I need a breather, sort of like run away for some time.

She is just too clingy and f'ing needy at the moment.

Never seen a stripper become so needy, it just turns me off.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Oh please... If you want her back in the game, make her compete for your money. How do you do that in a strip club? Start paying attention to the other dancers. If she has half a brain she will do what she needs to do to keep you around.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF and I have been seeing each other for many years and we frequently air our differences which sometimes leads to a week or two's not getting together. When she's pissed at me I know it won't be long before I get a text saying," I'm really short on cash. Could you please send me...." When I'm pissed at her she's bound to hear from me within awhile, " hey, Honey. I'm really horny and thought we might...."
    Only once did we have what I called a deal breaker and she gave in. I have standards, you know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As is often the case w/ any problem situation; the worst thing may be not to do anything – either let her know the deal (don’t know how you would really phrase it or even if you should) or let your actions do the talking by engaging other dancers.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Screwing up, screwing down, screwing Jim, screwing Bob it's all good.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "Only once did we have what I called a deal breaker and she gave in. I have standards, you know."

A high fiverrrr right there.

Man, very seldom I see a win, so you gotta celebrate that like the fourth of July.
  • GCMan
    10 years ago
    Wtf. Dump the girl find someone who wants your cash and will do what you want for it.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't even know if I have any favorites still working. It's like I'm visiting new clubs. Well except one club but they only do two for ones once an hour in the one club. Last weekend one of the hottest girls in the club monopolized my time. I liked that. Sometimes I wonder why certain dancers choose to sit with certain people or to stay at their table. She even sat down at my table with her own drinks.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I agree with goonster. I had a fav whose dances were getting boring, so I started getting dances from the other girls in that club. The next time I got dances from my fav, her dances were so much better.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    ^^^^My hero
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion