tuscl

Bed Dances

Brian454
Kansas
Sunday, July 3, 2005 7:09 PM
A few years back I went to a club in the East St. Louis area that had very private dances that actually took place on beds. It is one of my top 5 Strip club experiences. The problem is I can't remember the place or find out if it still exists in this from. Can Anyone help me?

10 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, that was a great Freudian slip you made. I'd like to meet your 140 degree angel. I've heard of girls being hot, but that takes the cake.
  • Daverinstl
    19 years ago
    its the Hustler Club. It used to be Deja Vu. In Washinton Park just east of East St. Louis. Not much happens as a bouncer patrols the private area. Despite the Larry Flint name and rep the Hustler has the least contact in the St. Louis area.
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    I've been to the Ectasy Club and the bed dances are a nice change. Depending on the dancer you get, the experience can much more simulate the actual sexual experience you would have on a date. I mean, how many of us have sex sitting on a chair or bench? Okay, well maybe once or twice but I would bet most of us have sex in a bed lying down, right? Unfortunately to get that kind of service you have to invest more than just one dance or what ever it is you call it because I don't think it qualifies as a dance. I don't go very often because it's a little too rich for my taste.
  • lartec
    19 years ago
    I've been to the Deja Vu in Vegas 3 times in the past 2 years, and each time, the bed dances were AWESOME. Price ranges from $30-60 depending on what goes on, and most dancers will also negoitate for multple dances... To me, its the ultimate SC experience, as lying down is much more interesting than sitting up. :)
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    About ten years ago I had a bed dance at the Deja Vu in Las Vegas. It may have been the dancer, but the hype/anticipation far exceeded reality, and may have contributed something to my bias against D.V. clubs.
    19 years ago
    Fondl, Showcase now has a vip room, which is a smaller version of the room with the love seats at erotic cafe. I wouldn't describe it as a bed dance. It costs $20 to get in and you still can't touch tits or thong.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Good grief! What is a bed dance with extras and/or full service?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    There's a place in Philadelphia called Show-n-Tell Showbar that has bed dances. According to the reviews, Showcase Theater in Beltsville, MD, also has recently added them. I'm wondering if this is a comming thing (no pun intended.)
  • Brian454
    19 years ago
    Clubs change names and policies often. I've looked and can not find the information. I just thought that people that viewed this as a hobby might remember
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Sure, I'll help you just like I help all of the others who post lazy questions. Look at the citys around the St. Louis area. They will be listed under MO or IL. Read the reviews. Isn't that easier than posting a lazy ass question and having me make fun of you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion