tuscl

im back - LMN

Saturday, June 21, 2014 5:00 PM
Hi guys Happy to be back on this board. Had a major issue occur and in my paranoia (in all candor it had been post a 48 hour coke run) I felt that posts I made here could be used against me as evidence if things came to a criminal and/or civil suit. Luckily things worked out and I don't think any charges will be pressed. I do not want to go into details regarding the exact situation but suffice to say I learned a harsh lesson what can happen with days of no sleep, too many stimulants and and a deeply unstable young stripper. Happy to be back and comfortable posting again though.

20 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    Good to have you back. Ahhh- the unstable young stripper problem. Is there such a thing as a stable young stripper? Maybe a stable of young strippers would suffice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Welcome back! And I’m sure some hatorade will be thrown your way but you probably already know that.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @papi_chulo I don't mind. Can't take an anonymous internet forum too seriously. Which is also why I understand some people thinking my posts are false. @gawker The first day of the coke binge she tells me "you know, I'm severely bipolar and spent most of my teenage years in juvie for assault charges." That should have been foreshadowing as to what would happen after 2 days without sleep and tons of drugs would cause.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    LMN, do you have a Maserati in your garage? Q What's the difference between a Maserati and a dead stripper? A I don't have a Maserati in my garage.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "she must have noticed the thousands of ones I had"-LMN Haha, tell us more
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Jackslash No maserati but I love the newer edition gran turismos. Great looking car but underwhelming performance numbers. Pseudo sports 4+4, Imo but killer looks. Mikeya02 Yes, I thought it was cool to get two thousand dollars in ones at a strip club. Actually, it was cool.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Good to see you back, LMN! Welcome!
  • ime
    10 years ago
    All's forgiven even if you did suck a few cocks at the gay clubs. Welcome back.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Welcome back!!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I hope this means LNM is back too?!?!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    YAWN!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^LOL good one clubber 👏👏👏👏
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Glad you're back boosting South Florida's economy, not to mention Columbia, Mexico and Afghanistan's! A veritable economy builder you are!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Btw, LMN, your "damaging" posts did not get deleted, yet you're back with the same handle. You are sooo believable.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^lol u r quickly becoming one of my favorite members
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Lol. Big surprise.
  • Bavarian
    10 years ago
    Welcome back! Who cares if your stories are made up. At least they are entertaining and well written.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I don't believe you had a "major issue." It was, as usual, just a stunt for the sake of publicity. But you are nonetheless entertaining, and have a creative imagination for what you'd like to do to strippers. So welcome back from your fake absence.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Mikey-dude... Oh ye of little faith. Personally, I think the LMN was just spending a little time decompressing on his groovy space station. Dude probably just got back from Kazakhstan (where the Soyuz capsule that brought him back to Earth landed) and said "fuck this paranoia shit, I'm so rich that the law doesn't apply to me...if I get nabbed for anything I'll buy a central Asian country an name that bad boy LMNstan! Grow lots o' poppies and shit!" Hence his return! Am I close to the truth LMN dude?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Ballad of a thin man
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion