tuscl

Should I ask for her cell number?

hotwheels
Minnesota
Friday, June 20, 2014 7:00 PM
Dudes, do not ever ask her for her cell number. There are only 4 reasons why you might think of this stupid idea. 1.) you want to know her work days and hours so you can come back and see her. 2.) you are interested in P4P OTC and you need her cell for this. 3.) you actually really like this girl, maybe she is you ATF and you want to get to know her better. 4.) it will feel good because you can put some hottie in your contact list. So let's take these one at a time. If you want to know her work days and want to come back and see her, just ask her. You don't need her cell for this. She will tell you for sure. Well almost for sure. Make sure you slip her at least a $1 bill before you ask. lol If you are interested in OTC P4P you better discuss this with her before you start asking her for her cell number. In other words, you need to know if a.) she is interested and b.) does she actually do this. If you don't have a connection with her on this important topic, she is just going to be annoyed if you start texting her to arrange this. If you really like her and want to get to know her better then you need to know if she feels the same way too. The only way to know this is to lay back and listen. Otherwise it is pointless. She either a.) will give you a fake number or b.) won't respond to your text or c.) will give you stupid little "I got your text" responses which are obviously a way to get her to stop texting her. Yeah, it might make you feel good to get the cell number of some hot stripper babe, but it will make you feel worse when you get a, b, c ed (read paragraph above). Here is a little story to share. I was in a club last week and I bought a drink for a nice girl. After that drink and a few shared stories this girl was asking for my cell number. In fact, she went to great lengths to get it discreetly (it was not permitted by management) and to make sure it was correct (she insisted on repeating it digit by digit). I am not a big cell user, so when I checked the next day i noticed that I had one call from her. I texted her and she texted me back..........sort of. We exchanged maybe 3 texts and that was that. So being in the club environment pumps the girls up and gets them to do stuff like ask dudes like me for their cell numbers or to give their cell numbers to guys who are too drunk or inexperienced to know better than to lay low. The girls do give out cell numbers because they are typical females. Money talks in the typical female vernacular and this is especially true in a strip club. In fact, it is more honest in many ways than our day to day culture and so this is something that should be respected. If a client is putting up the bucks they are not going to turn off the spigot by rejecting you. If they really intend to communicate with you using their phones it will be obvious at some point in your strip club visit (unless you are too fucked up to notice). I recommend that you wait for this to happen.

23 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    You fooled me the first time but now I know that you are just another troll.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Sorry DUDE but I got a phone full of stripper's number's, and I use them often for OTC or ITC arrangements. Cell's are just today's version of little black books. Another tool in the arsenal that you'd be silly to not optimize.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Who r u too tell me too not get a strippers numbers?!?! And with your vast amount of reviews, I am sure you are an expert on strippers
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    The wheels are coming off...
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hotwheels, please don't recommend anything else
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^lol I love u Mikeya
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Never ask, but if they offer, I'll accept from those that I would see again.
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    I got 2 strippers numbers once. They were friends actually. nothing ever came of either because one had a boyfriend (shocker) and the other was busy with her other job or didnt want me to pay for her if we went out and she was always out of money
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    When she wants you to have her cell phone number it will be obvious. Got to be a stand up man here. Seriously it is a better way to lead your life.
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    Yeah I am just making it all up. I have never been to a strip club actually. You guys are so clever you figured it out quickly.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    No need to flatter us. Anyone could have figured you out as a real maroon.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    You give extensive advice on cell phone and strippers, yet in your only other thread you say you don't like lap dances. That doesn't compute.
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    That's cuz I am a maroon. :) don't you get it? Maroons say stupid stuff
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    Don't you guys have anything better to do than go to clubs and try to get strippers to give you their cell numbers and pay 20 bucks for a three minute lap danse. This is so lame
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    HotWheels must be Frech. Danse?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I agree with steve...you better go looking for your wheels
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    hotwheels: "Don't you guys have anything better to do than go to clubs" No. But, even in theory, what would be better?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Hotwheels, you are posting on the Discussion board of a strip club review site. Who else, besides strip club junkies and trolls like yourself, do you think is going to be motivated enough to post in a place like this? You're in the wrong church preaching to the wrong congregation kid.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I agree with Lopaw. BTW hotwheels how come you haven't written any reviews since you appear to be an expert in everything about strip clubs?
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    Ok. I get it. I will start posting a few reviews. Does that mean I don't have to pay the $10 per month then?
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Yes, posting reviews means you get access to FULL reviews without having to pay to read them. hotwheels, you've been a member for an awfully long time to not have written any reviews. My guess is you signed up a long time ago and then was inactive for a few years, and for whatever reason, decided to come back recently. I say this because I highly doubt you've been active regularly on this board for 6 damn years and never thought to write at least ONE damn review.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @hotwheels: I think you've pretty convincingly demonstrated that a dead fundamentalist preacher would be a better source of strip club wisdom than you.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    There is a lot if new slang on this bored that I am not familiar with...what is a maroon? I thought that was a color? What is frech? I have looked on urban dictionary and found nothing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion