tuscl

Tour Clubs in a strange town

How many of you all tour clubs when you travel. I sometime do so and usually post reviews for an out of town perspective. I read reviews of each club before I tour and some times ask for information on this forum. I many times find the the local reviews are only compare other local clubs. For example you should read the reviews of Hip Huggers in Kokomo IN and how guys praise it. I stopped in there once and it is dive with no private rooms with low mileage dances in chairs along the wall. I have read reviews of clubs saying all the girls are 9's and 10's and arrive to find 6's and 7's.
How many times has this happened to you.

19 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    That doesn't happen to me much, but I think it is because I look at the source of the reviews. In other words I try to rely mainly upon the reviews from PLs with more widespread experience and a better perspective. I discount the reliability of those who have only reviewed clubs in that particular area. Thanks for the comments on hip hugger. I had considered going there based on the very positive reviews, but I have also heard others sharing your view that it is terribly overrated.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    I browse reviews for clubs when I travel but I have found that you can't be too certain what you'll find even with rave reviews. Hip Huggers is a good example. For a Michigan guy I find Huggers only an OK club but I suspect that many of the reviews come from Indianapolis mongers who have no good clubs for comparison. The most over-rated club in America may be Brad's Brass Rail in Indy so it's all relative.
    I never give beauty ratings for dancers as this is also a rather subjective matter. For example I don't mind if a girl has a few extra pounds but it appears this is a deal-breaker for many mongers. For me race is also irrelevent but can be an issue for others.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I always tour the best clubs when I am on vacation. Or only one club based on best reviews if I am only on a stop over
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    2 years ago I took a road trip and hit clubs along the way and then submitted reviews. Biggest problem that I had was that the club hours were either non existent or not accurate. Wasted time in Knoxville going to a club for lunch that was no longer open days. And in Charleston WV I went to 3 clubs on a Sunday night only to find all 3 not open.

I wish that when guys do reviews they would take an extra minute to update the club details but that may be too much work for some guys.
  • knight_errant
    10 years ago
    I do this as much as I can...and sometimes the reviews are more accurate than others. I find as I have become more of a monger, I am willing to give any old dump way out in East Bumfucka try, if I happen to be out that way. And it can make for some good stories.

Also, it depends what YOU'RE looking for (as opposed to the PL who wrote the review). Some guys just want to rate the dancers and be teased (not me).
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    I like to visit clubs when traveling when I can (unfortunately, work hasn't been helping me with that lately).

The incorrect or nonexistent detail (i.e. hours) are an enormous pain.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    I only club while traveling. Small town guy in the big city.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    You would probably be better off checking the clubs website for their hours or calling the club.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I love going to out of town strip clubs, partly because clubs here in Omaha suck, partly because of the X factor of not knowing what a club in a different city will be like (some have been great, some have been as awful as can be), and partly because I can get my review count up.
  • RTP
    10 years ago
    I travel extensively for business and hit many clubs. I do my research (mostly at TUSCL) and for the most part, I have had good experiences. I have favorite clubs in about 6 cities.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    All the time, though when I do I try to hit no more than one or two clubs per night. I find that I need at least 2 hours in a club to give it a proper review, though I've visited a few clubs that were so fucking horrible that I broke that rule and posted a warning review anyway.

In terms of the quality of stuff local reviewers, I find their insights to be better than anything that comes from most guys, like myself, who may visit the club once for a couple of hours. Now yes, sometimes they only like their clubs because they are the best among a collection of very bad local options, but even that is valuable intel when deciding where to visit on a road trip.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yes I do
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I submit reviews from the road and read the local ones where I am. The local ones are often as Tired stated. Can't compare out of town to local. If I am out of town and see a club reviewed by another "out of towner", I give that review more credence.

I also agree with sc. The lack of a clubs details is abysmal.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I live in North America's great SC desert. There is only one single club within 1500km of where I live that is worth reviewing.

If I didn't review the clubs that I visit on my travels I would be one of those guys with an impressive review total but for just that one single club. That is no way to make any worthwhile contribution to tuscl in exchange for all the intelligence that I gather from this site.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    As an addendum, the club details need to be entered, corrected, and maintained by the locals. Of course on a visit if the club isn't nude and the details say it is (or anything else obvious), anyone should correct that.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Unless I am in Florida I fond going to strip clubs in other venues disappointing. Providence is at least as hands on as anywhere except for maybe Tijuana so its always less when I travel for the most part.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ski,

Some places in Florida can also disappoint.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Indeed, a lot of Florida is as controlled as almost anywhere. Orlando being one example. In a lot of areas outside of Miami in a few other locales, the girls cannot even show nipples if alcohol is served And LE harasses the clubs. For these reasons, Jacksonville, Pensacola and other northern locales are not exactly strip club meccas either. Even Tampa can be a disappointment, with a lot of those clubs being over-priced tourist traps.

One has to get on the eastern coastline, from about the middle to southern part of FL, in order to find the kind of wide open environments that are normally reported around here. Pasco County, on the western coastline outside of Tampa, can also be fun. Beyond these areas though, my experiences in FL have been about as mixed as anywhere else.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    ^ Ouch, I was typing way too fast and did not proof read. Please excuse the bad grammar. I think the gist of what I was trying to say is clear.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion