tuscl

Is it only me who finds this attractive in a woman?

A beautiful chick (not ugly) with kinda mess up teeth or buck teeth wit a lil gap , i dont know why but i find this extremely attractive lol ! It can be any race spanish , white , mixed and black but i just find it sexy who else agrees i know i'm not the only weird one here

20 comments

• sinclair
    10 years ago
    Snaggleteeth or meth mouth?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You might be
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    You walk alone on that one.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yep it's just you.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Apparently you are the only weird one here.
  • Michigan
    10 years ago
    The singer Jewel has snaggleteeth and is pretty cute.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Back in the day, one of the first "supermodels" was Lauren Hutton. Her distinguishing feature was a prominent gap between her two front teeth.

Some said it gave her a 'girl-next-door' look of attainability. Others thought it was unattractive and suggested she get it fixed.

I'm in the latter camp.

• gawker
    10 years ago
    It's especially attractive when your cum squirts out of the gaps in her teeth.
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    I get what the OP is saying.... within reason slightly messed up teeth can be attractive to me. Nothing too crooked or mangled, but little buck teeth can be cute and slightly crooked teeth can be too. Not a huge fan of the ghetto gap, but it can Ok if its not too huge. As long as the teeth are white and not brown or gray I'm fine with crooked or small buck teeth. No under or over bites though...

I think slightly bad teeth can make for a tiny bit of insecurity which leads me to think that a girl might be more easily available and willing.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    I would take Jewel in heartbeat!
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    sometimes it can be
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Not gaps in teeth.

However I have seen vampire pics and the fangs look attractive. For many girls it seems to resemble more like their true selves. However the fangs need to look almost real descending down from the eye teeth, no fake looking double fangs. That has no sex appeal. Now if she was going to give me a bj, maybe not so sexy. Fangs and condoms don't go together well. I remember one weird dancer made me think vampire when I saw her, maybe it was the all dark clothing. When I went to tip her she surprised me by biting me. I think she carried her look a bit too far. Maybe she thought she really was a vampire and since I was wearing black too, she was trying to flirt like a vampire. weird.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yeah you'd be pretty much alone on this one.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Go for a British chick, they don't fancy perfect teeth across the pond like we do.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I doubt you're the only one give all the strange fetishes out there, but not me.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Not strange at all , have you guys ever been on fetlife?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'll pass and I see a lot of older dancers with braces probably for the reason I pass.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Is Jason Strahan your favorite football player and now commentator? Ha just kidding man.

I have seen a few girls that had a slight gap between there front teeth that were still very pretty, but it wasn't something I looked for.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I know first hand the horrific expenses involved with major dental work so I can easily understand why many people have serious untreated dental problems.

Not attractive in my books, but explainable and forgivable.

In my own mouth I have close to $100,000 worth of bridges, crowns, periodontal surgeries, bone grafts, and implants. I have made several dentists, periodontists, endodontists, and prosthodontists extraordinarily happy.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Gap teethed women were considered more "lustful" in the Middle ages and beyond. This comes from the theory of signs. Since a gap in the teeth looks like a spread pair of legs and therefore must mean she is easy-right? Canterbury Tales by Chaucer features a gap toothed woman who relates a bawdy tale. It is a common trope in Olde English poetry as well. Nothing wrong with your fixation. Better than loving amputees.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion