tuscl

OT - Medical Advice Sought

Sunday, June 15, 2014 7:13 AM
Normally my brain is so consumed with the guilt I feel for having failed to become Gordon Gekko, and the scheming I do of ways to make people think I'm "close enough" that they will accept me that that's all that I have time to think of. Lately, however, I spent some time thinking of a medical problem I've had nearly all my life. You see there is this constant pressure in my head. A feeling like it wants to explode. Now I haven't seen a doctor about it until now because I just assumed it was due to the fact that my brain is a genius one and hence very large. With a near godlike intellect is it any surprise that it has trouble fitting inside a human sized head? Consider the evidence for this: In a mere ten years I was able to figure out how to pay hookers for sex. ONLY TEN YEARS! That's right! No joke! Some skeptics say you can "just ask" them and that takes about 2 minutes to figure out, but they are full of it. If it was that easy I would have figured it out in 2 milliseconds. But it took me 10 years, so obviously they are wrong. The same people who say you can "just ask" also have suggested that the pressure in my head is due to the fact that I have 10 peoples worth of egos crammed into my one puny little head. But again, I figured out in just ten years how to pay hookers for sex. So I'm justified in being proud in that accomplishment, I think. So what do you folks say? Should I just ignore this problem. Probably just due to my ginormous brain, or should I seek professional medical advice?

10 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Does your brain itch too? Swelling itchy brain can kill you dude.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Calling Doctor Howard, Doctor Fine, Doctor Howard
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Try scratching your brain
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Did you see the doctor about it yet, RickyBoy?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    How did I miss this douchebag? I thought I had all the ignores covered, and this POS slips by.... Anyone have a cheat sheet for all the standard ignores in this forum?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    lol!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Smoke some pot and call me in the morning. 5 cents please.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion