tuscl

WHAT MEN'S COLOGNE?

rattdog
New York
Saturday, June 14, 2014 8:34 PM
was at one of go to clubs last night and was using the men's room . after washing hands I checked out the bathroom attendant's collection of cologne's. took a spray of each from 3 on my arm. one of them really got my attention and I sprayed that on my wrists and neck. exit the restroom and head towards a seat and sit down. my new fave of 3 weeks comes up to me and says hi. then she starts sniffing me and she says I smell realllllll goooood. proceeds to get on top of me and straddles me, sniffing me, kissing me on lips, tonguing, back to sniffing. this girl is on me like flies on shit!!! an hour later 2nd girl says hi and she likes the scent as well. 15 yrs of wearing drakkar and got like 4 compliments from girls. this brand 2 comps in an hour. didn't get a chance to find out what cologne that was. will be back next week to find out from the bathroom guy, then buy, and then test on civvy chicks. which men's cologne has the above effect for y'all?

22 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    "Curve". Half of them know what it is. The other half wants to know what it is.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Concentrated pheromones. I rub them on my dick and can't keep the flies away.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Diesel
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Whenever I'm wearing any kind of after shave lotion, or the occasional cologne, I'm often asked by dancers, "What are you wearing?" My standard answer is: "It's an exotic blend . . . . of the fragrances . . . of the last five dancers that sat next to me! And now your's is in the mix. I have a name for it. I call it 'stripper blend,' and it's never the same twice." Gets 'em laughing every time!
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "My standard answer is: "It's an exotic blend . . . . of the fragrances . . . of the last five dancers that sat next to me! " Ha, I've been complimented on Eau de Floozy a bunch of times! Strippers tend to just compliment you if they smell anything on you, whether they like it or not, it's a standard part of the hustle. But perhaps I'm being overly cynical, because some colognes do seem to generate a bit of extra-enthusiastic sniffing and nuzzling, as described by OP. Among the big hits lately has been Carolina Herrera 212 Men, previously got similar reactions from fresh aquatics like Bvlgari Aqva.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Sometimes I put a little Polo Ralph Lauren Blue on a pillow before bed and it gets me sooooooo turned on. To me, there is nothing sexier. As for my own fragrance of choice: Rapture from Victoria Secret
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I do have a T-shirt that says " I smell like strippers". The problem is whether that is a good smell or a bad one.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I think most girls can tell if a guy has used a good brand cologne and appreciate guys making an effort
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    I'm known as a guy who always smells good in the club. I wear versace,prada and sometimes Ed hardy cologne.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    LG- I agree with the second part of your sentence in that strippers appreciate us making an effort to smell good. I've garnered compliments on fragrances ranging from a $15 travel size from walmart to something that might cost nearly a Benjamin at Neiman Marcus. LG, are you a Creed or Clive Christian kind of guy ?
  • elemental23
    10 years ago
    If funds are tight, try Rue 21 Black. $10 a bottle. It's been a hit at every club I've been to, stripclub or regular club. If you have good cash flow, Aqua di Gio by Armani will probably get you some good results.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    mnnow, neither I use Hugo Boss.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… 15 yrs of wearing drakkar ...’ Dude – that cologne was cool back in the 80s – time to upgrade I’m not much of a cologne guy but will spray some on when hitting the SC – I wear “Obsession for Men” – it was first given to me as a present by a former gf a few years back and I often get compliments on it from dancers and civvies alike.
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    15 yrs-yeah I think it was about time I started to switch and broaden my horizons a bit. been wearing Armani code the last few years now. but that cologne I smelled made me go holy shit-I am blown away. will find out what that stuff is at the end of the week when the bathroom attendant is there that time.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    D&G seems to have the right chemistry for me. It's the only one of several that gets any comment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I wear “Obsession for Men” …” Correction – it’s actually “Eternity for Men” by Calvin Klein – not Obsession (that first one would be kinda gay :)).
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "D&G seems to have the right chemistry for me. It's the only one of several that gets any comment. " I get tons of compliments from civilian girls, with D&G The One for Men. Seriously romantic (but not over-the-top) awesome smelling female-pleaser.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I'm with crazyjoe - Eau de Diesel.
  • Poof
    10 years ago
    Burberry Summer! It's one of my go-to's for any outing. The other is Aqua di Gio
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    You dumb dicks,I wear Pheromones by Dice.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I often get complimented on the fact that I smell clean, and have left off the cloying cologne.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Interesting comments: e23- On Rue21 Black, [view link] reviewers have essentially said that its a great starter cologne for a 14 yo. One reviewer said that it was the most cloying cologne she'd ever smelled- guess gmd won't be buying a bottle of it anytime soon. S-man: Yes, DGT1 has many rave reviews. It is actually one of my faves, but strangely enough haven't had too many compliments wearing it. OTOH, a recent club outing wearing Polo Blue (no, Trixi,I wasn't in PDX- haven't been to a club there since the 90's) garnered about the strongest positive reaction of almost any frag I've worn. Papi- Calvin Klein makes Obsession in both mens and womens versions. Different formulations, but they do share some common notes. It may not be highlighted, but a travel size bottle of "CKO" has "for men" in small print below the Obsession on both the bottle and the box. art- Do you actually use the "Diesel" brand of fragrance, or do you go into club reeking of diesel fuel, relying on your charm, wit, and large bankroll to have an enjoyable outing ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion