tuscl

Did we just see the death of RichStud?

zipman68
the speed force!
I was commenting on one of RichStud's threads in my ongoing effort to get that dude to break character. But thing glitched when I hit post.

I wonder if founder just brought down the ban hammer on that dude. He did have way too much of a hard on for ol' RickDugan. If only the dude had been funnier.

I'll say this for Rick -- he does have a sense of humor about being ripped on. Even by that wack RichStud dude.

Who do yo think RichStud was? I actually don't think it was Dougsta. Doug usually starts his anti-Rick threads with a more elaborate intro, then starts bumping them. If RichStud was Dougsta all I can say is that Doug is gettin' lazy.

11 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    I changed my personal policy regarding the use of multiple aliases last year, as I announced in this thread:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

Consistent with that policy, I won't contribute to any speculation about which aliases on the board are mine and which aren't.

That being said, I notice that "Duke1" also appears to be KIA.

Is a purge under way on TUSCL to accompany the new discussion board look?

If so, in what order will the dominos fall?
  • steve229
    10 years ago

"One less problem without ya!"
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Founder striking up the Band?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^ROTFL
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Dougster my man, forgive the speculation... But let's just say that I'm not sure of anybody's pledges if breaking them gives the lulz!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Go ahead and speculate. It's a free country after all (well, getting less so).
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    I think it was dougster. I also think rickboydugan was funnier.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I just hope the carnage is done. Would hate to see us lose to many valuable members. Site might not even be worth visiting if we lose too many.

• Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^smart and funny dougster aka wiseone
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Is Steve gone for good?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion