tuscl

Doctor Who goes to a club...

zipman68
the speed force!
...and asks when it is appropriate to pull your dick out in a strip club.

What do you tell him?

Does it matter that he's an alien?

Does it matter that he's fictional?

10 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I would tell him it is appropriate when he visits the men's room and stands in front of the urinal to pee. Other than that, forgetaboutit.
  • shanny72
    10 years ago
    When in doubt, whip it out
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Shark my brother', have YOU met the Doctor?

Of the regular posters you're probably the dude with the highest likelihood of meeting a sci-fi character.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    No I haven't met him or any of the actors. However I have met some female dancers that stuck by their stories that they were from another planet. Obviously, I didn't believe any of it.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Which planet my man?

Just trying to find some that are into anal probes!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Wait...I would want to give THEM the anal probe. You think they would understand that?

So I guess we know one time when it is appropriate to whip yo' dick out in "da club". When the stripper is an alien and she needs a good anal probing. With yo' dick!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    lol
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    10 years ago
    I think the Sonic Screwdriver would be useful in opening up the legs of the 'we don't give extras' girls on Stripperweb. And of course, for decommissioning Yoda's light saber.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm a big Dr. Who fan, and most of them are not comfortable around women. The last two have had wives though (Tennant/Elizabeth The 1st and Smith/Dr. River Song). And no, I would not tell him to pull out his dick at the club.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    The initial reason I started watching doctor who was a long time ago, I enjoyed watching the girl in the short skirt follow this old crazy dude through all of time and space. He was a role model just like Shadowcat. Plus Doctor Who constantly pulls the wool over any tax collector who charges by the square footage. He has a whole star system inside his spaceship.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion