tuscl

FKK visits

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
My first ever visit to an FKK club tomorrow, FKK Paradise. Do I post a review or article about my experiences? Hope to be going to FKK Oase and FKK World next week.

Check the websites out guys, they look great.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    A detailed review is probably better than article:

I) an article tends to have a very short lifespan – after new articles are posted; the old ones are out of sight out of mind (and articles take a month or 2 to be posted/published)

II) a review kinda has a longer shelf life if the club does not get a lot of frequent reviews and will be of more value to those considering checking out the place

Either way – give us a heads up once either has been published
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    LG, I didn't see a club listed by that name in Germany, so if it's not listed be sure to provide Founder with the information, THEN write a review. Looking forward to hearing about it. All I know about the FKK clubs is what the Stripclubhound wrote almost two years ago:

http://stripclubhound.blogspot.com/searc…
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Are FKK's even listed on here? They're not strip clubs. I would say make an article out of it, can put in more detail and also explain the whole deal.

I believe that's in Stuttgart? I haven't been to that one, though I had a friend who lived in Stuttgart, visited on a few occasions.

Enjoy yourself, you should have a very very good time!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    FKK, wow my man, you going there for real?

I'd like to see some wild stories (even pics) when you post back here.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    @ jester. I suppose its like the places in TJ in that respect.

@ albegonz Yup, sure am. Going to duck at least two babes tonight. Less than $50 each.

@ CG. Tks. Will be in touch directly soon.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Lol. meant fuck not duck. Damned phone.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Most of my ITC/OTC fun begins with YKK.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion