tuscl

Avoiding the youngsters

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
For those of you that go looking for OTC action, do you avoid the younger dancers? By younger I mean early twenties.

Fine, firm, young, and smoking hot. My experience is these honey's are still in awe over the cash that is showered upon them by older PL's. They're still a little creeped out by dancing for dude's their father's or even grand father's age. It's all easy money.

But, shit, they're fine. Regardless of the apparent futility, it is damn near impossible not to throw some lines in the small chance something more is available. Sure, there are exceptions, but (in my experience) the young hotties are not up for OTC and are probably not worth the effort.

Shit.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I think a better measure would be "Avoiding the newbies". I think that a dancers experience is more of an indicator than simply age. I'm not a master at doing OTC but every dancer that I have been able to hook up with OTC was between 22-28 years old and they had all been working in strip clubs for a year or more.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm with SC. While I may have more in common with dancers 30+, I'd take an experienced 19 year old over a newbie 35.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    According to a follow up to RickyBoy's "The System" you are supposed to avoid younger dancers and target single mother in their late 20's to early 30's since, allegedly they are more desperate to do things, like OTC, to sustain their offspring.

Of course, like all of RickyBoy's stupid theories this one turns out to be something that might make sense according to 2 year/old "economic reasoning" but is actually ridiculous in practice. Younger girls are just as willing to do OTC as older girls these days. Sometimes it takes close to zero time out of the starting gate too. Guess RickyBoy should think about more than one variable in the future - if his puny little brain can handle it.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    If she's sucked my dick in the club, simultaneously demonstrating both my interest and her willingness, I'll ask hey "out". I'm an equal opportunity pervert.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I'm with Shadow and Rockstar, too. When I find a newbie dancer, she's usually not even comfortable with maximum two-way contact in a strip club. So, I give her three to six months before I return to her. I don't even think of OTC in my early stages with her.

However, I did have one newbie dancer call me to ask for OTC once. In a rare major snowfall, here in Seattle, not many customers were going to her club that night. She called ME, in frustration, asking if she could come over to my house to do an OTC with me. She new I lived close to her club, and thought I'd be amenable. I was.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    It's not about age, it's about experience. That being said, if she is 18, she's a newbie. Give her 6-12 months, if she's still dancing then, go for it and see if she bites.

If she's early-mid 20s and been dancing since 18-19, she's a career stripper, go for it.

With THAT being said, some strippers are a lousy fuck, at least by stripper fuck standards. By normal standards they're probably OK, but I'm not that willing to pay for an OK fuck. I can get that at home. I would rather pay for getting my mind blown through my cock.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Guys, I have some good news for you. These days many girls are ready to go way before 6 months. It's actually pretty amazing how quickly they go from 0 to 60 nowadays. Also the turnover rate is so high, I bet over half don't even make it to 6 months before moving on now.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF was working 3 days when we met almost 4 years ago. She had the skills of a seasoned dancer and became my ATF. I asked her how she was so good right away and she said it came naturally to her.

But then I also remember having my eye on a beautiful MILF type that I finally got a dance from, and she was awful even though she was working there a while. So some girls got it, and some don't!
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I don't avoid early 20's dancers, that's generally where I go. I think the oldest I've ever done anything with is about 26 or 28. I sometimes shy away from the 18/19yr olds, but not for the reason you describe.

I don't know if its just me, but I've found little correlation between obvious factors like that and boundaries. For me, other than the club being an strong indicator, its a total crapshoot. That's not to say its impossible to get a pretty good idea after 10 minutes of talking and 10 minutes of dances though.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Impression says youngsters (21 and below) may need training. Though I've met some who are better than the average MILF.

So yeah, it is the old preselection and qualification whenever someone shows up at my table or beside me.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    My ATF is 45 and looks less than thirty.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I don't avoid the young ones, it's the young ones who seem to avoid doing any OTC, within my experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion