Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Alcohol

Caprisun69

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Too piggyback off a recent thread what would each of u consider the best brand for each liquor category...whiskey? Vodka? Tequila?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

I like too watch rap videos and listen too rap lyrics too find the best brand!

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Whiskey- any of the Bourbons from KY, but my personal favorite is Four Roses or Pappy VanWinkle's (very hard to fine) Vodka- New Amsterdam Tequila- El Jimador, inexpensive but as good as Perfidio (which you can't get anymore...sigh

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Boiler makers

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

My own personal blend of herbs and spices.

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

I am confused...

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I don't know if they are the best (to each their own) but I like these:

vodka - grey goose or belvedere tequila - patron silver whiskey - makers mark rum - bacardi 151

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

I am with you lopaw...except for whiskey my choice is crown

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Drinks for everyone and the first round is on Lopaw! ;)

Profile picture for alabegonz
alabegonz
•

Bacardi 151

Profile picture for pineconepartyliquor
pineconepartyliquor
•

If I could just drink Jamesons, Titos vodka, Don Julio, crown royal and hendricks gin for the rest of my life, I would be very happy.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

If I'm paying then it's bottom shelf for you all ;)

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

^^^lopaw LMFAO

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Only one for me, Jack and sometimes a double with Tennessee Honey.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Grey Goose vodka....I like premium scotch but I can't pick one brand. Jack Daniels for bourbon. I can't tell you my fave sake because it's all written in Japanese.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Lopaw-I'm cool with bottom shelf. Shit, I still haven't even had any Top Ramen, yet. I'm stuck on Middle Ramen.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Vodka - Grey Goose Scotch - Glenfiddich 15 or 18, JW Green (Blue isn't better enough to warrant the extra expense) Irish - Jameson 18 Bourbon - Four Roses

@lopaw, if you like Maker's, give the Four Roses a try.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement