tuscl

My Insights Into the Minds of Hookers Are Genius!

Friday, May 30, 2014 1:20 PM
Being the only one wearing suit in a dive club so you sufficiently impress them that they let you pay them for sex. Who else could have figured that out? Only me, that's who! And in only 10 years? Who else could have it out that quickly? Only me, that's who! You guys are very lucky to have me and my genius mind on this board.

17 comments

• crsm27
    10 years ago
    "Being the only one wearing suit in a dive club so you sufficiently impress them that they let you pay them for sex" I could wear a "barney costume" as long as I am PAYING FOR SEX. They don't care what you wear. So a suit doesn't do a damn thing different than anyone else....because we all are still PAYING FOR SEX. Now if you say the suit makes it so you don't pay....then that is a difference.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Genius insights, RickyBoy? They aren't even true. Heck, they are downright comically wrong.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    What if she wants to have sex but you didn't wear a suit? Does that mess up the system?
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    what is the deal w/this rickyboy-is he a 'tard or something?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^lol
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Rattdog, since you've been with us for a while but seldom post (and may not read regularly) I'll interpret your question as sincere and not as a "RickDugan" slam. "RickyBoyDugan" is a troll character used to slam ol' RickDugan. Not sure if that answers the 'tard question. Some might consider it 'tard behavior to create a character only to mock someone. On the other hand, RickyBoyDugan does spin an entertaining yarn. Soi guess it is just "come to your own conclusions" time.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think someone enjoys poking at the system. That's why odd names and these threads keep popping up. Must be online entertainment while not seeing any titties. Without anyone acting psycho on here keeping lists of names of everyone they don't like and posting all kinds of anti guns posts, this site seems slightly less entertaining. We might need to see more tits and ass to make up for it. :)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    rattdog: "what is the deal w/this rickyboy-is he a 'tard or something?" Could be! Could be!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Omg lmfao
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Great insights, RickyBoy!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Wearing a suit in a dive bar gets you mugged too, so be sure and spend all your cash before you leave.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Absolutely brilliant insights!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Can't stop laughing. ..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion