tuscl

Weirdest Hustle: What's Your Best Example?

joker44
In the wind
From a recent stripclubhound post on dancer overcounting:

"We had one girl who would try this trick when dances were $20 each. She would tell the guy that tonight, there was a special and the dances were two for $20 or six for $50 so the guy would take her back and do six. Then she would say something like "This is a new thing they're trying on Tuesdays".

The guy would say "It's Wednesday" and she would say "Oh my god, I'm sorry. I screwed up." She would start fake crying and get all panicked and she would say "If you don't pay $120, they're going to take the difference out of my pay and I won't be able to make my rent". The guy would usually be gallant and agree to pay $120 even though he'd never have gotten that many dances if he'd known the price.

When I found out about this, I got rid of her."

http://stripclubhound.blogspot.com/?zx=c…

I've gotten lots of garden variety hustles but don't remember any really weird ones.

:-) On the other hand I knew a dancer who repeatedly offered extras if you'd buy her the required six 'dancer drinks' for a total of $30. Easily done; two 'doubles' [$12] and one regular [$6]. FIV + BJ + FS for $20/dance plus $30. At that club dancers who failed to sell the required drinks had to pay mgmt double [$60] at tip out time.

What's your weirdest [or BEST] hustle story?

6 comments

• Corvus
    10 years ago
    Not sure how it ranks but just this afternoon sitting in one of my favorite clubs when a good looking blonde approaches me. She joined me and after some small talk she makes her pitch for lap dances. I was a little hesitant and she offers "buy one get one". Well after telling her that might just be the best offer I've had all day I said "of course if you buy one you usually get one, so do you mean buy one get one free?"

She laughed and said, "yes, two for the price of one". She did say she had to go on stage soon but would give me the first one and then return. She gave me a good LD, I paid her and she took the stage. There are three stages at the joint I was at and I was figuring I would not see her on my lap again. But wonders of wonders, when she finished her stage set she came right over to give me the second LD. Shocking but appreciated.
  • bman77
    10 years ago
    Was in Vegas at the Olympic Garden one evening a few years ago. A girl promised to give me a bj in the VIP area. I purchased 30 minutes. We went back to VIP, she excused herself, said she would be right back. I was drunk and just sat there smiling like a fool in a completely empty VIP room for about 25 minutes thinking about my upcoming bj. She finally came back pretending she had a condom in her hand, all of a sudden she fakes tripping over something and acts like she dropped the condom. She starts crawling around on the floor, looking under couch cushions, etc. Trying to find the condom. I tried to help her find it was lifting up the couch, cushions etc in a wasted attempt to find the phantom rubber. She eventually did about a 2 minute halfassed lapdance and then staff notified us the dance was over.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Whoops! ^'required six' should be 'required FIVE dancer drinks'
    Math impaired tonight.
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    Wen to VIP in a club where the dances are $20. The girl told me her dances were $25, and I asked why they were $5 more than the other girls. She said "Because I need to pay taxes" at which point I laughed in her face. She also said if I cum that I will automatically owe her $150. I told her I would bet her $150 that she could not make me cum. She didn't take the bet.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I can't recall ever being outright cheated, which I attribute to common sense. Mostly not prepaying, and always using cash.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    How a the girl at Bogarts the I took up to the dance area with all kinds of promises. She got naked and pulled out Mr. Happy then told me she want $$$ for a BBBJ same as her normal CFS as she normally did only CBJ but could not do CFS because of her period. She thought since Mr. Happy was out and in her hand I would not decline..she was incorrect. I paid her for the very nice nude dances with a fair tip and moved on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion