tuscl

Do you go to a club only to see a specific stripper?

Friday, July 15, 2005 5:34 AM
I'm curious how many posters go to a club only to see a specific stripper. I usually have 3 or 4 seperate girls that I purposefully look for in a club when I go there. If none of them are working, I will check out the girls that are working, and if none of them are what I am looking for, I will leave after a little while.

9 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I only go when I know my fav is working and she knows that I'm on my way. I've found it to be more fun that way, plus I know how much it's going to cost and what I'm going to get in return. In fact I've told my current fav that she's my last dancer - when she retires, so do I.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    Many times I have walked out of clubs because certain dancers were not working. I choose to save my hard earned money for my favs.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    My local clubs are in enough of a down cycle that I usually want to make sure there are a few known girls before I bother going. I'll occasionally go if a favorite is working a rare day shift just because I rarely see her otherwise. Aside from that, usually I go if the mood strikes me, but check the lineup to see if its worth staying.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Sort of a little of each. My favorite club has enough good looking girls that I know I'll find at least a few that appeal to me. However, in the back of my mind, I certainly hope that certain specific dancers will be present. I go to the club often enough that I have a general idea of which girls are likely to be working certain nights (or at least who the day v. afternoon v. weekend dancers are). Whenever I go in, there will be at least two or three dancers who are on the top of my list...girls that I feel confident taking straight back to VIP.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I like to see several pretty girls getting naked. A strip club seems like an excellent place for it. I rarely go just to see one girl but if one or two girls give much better dances or better stage tipping than all the others, it makes the visit more enjoyable. I often like to visit more than one club in a night so that I can check out even more girls. Some of the clubs I visit, you can see almost all of the dancers within just an hour or two.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It depends on which club I go to. My favortie club, which my ATF works at, is not one I go to only to see my ATF, because she knows I like a couple of the other girls and knows I like to play around. On the other hand, a couple of the lesser clubs I go to, I go to see my favorite for that club and if she isn't there, I generally leave quickly, unless, of course, some girl catches my eye. Actually, I don't go there just to see my club favorite, but it tends to work out that way.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Same boat as komey.
  • Officer
    19 years ago
    No, I don't go to clubs that often to remember a specific girl.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    Usually no. Sometimes I'll arrange ahead of time to meet a dancer ITC, especially if we're going out after her shift. Other than that, i'm just going to have a good time with everyone and anyone female - it's a strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion