tuscl

Who would you rather tip or get a dance from hot young crappy attitude or older?

Who would you rather tip or get a dance from?

1. a hot young stripper but with an obvious attitude problem or 2. an older stripper who looks good but is not as hot but she has a nice attitude towards you.??

I might tip the hot looking stripper once or twice and not bother with her again and spend more time with the girl with the nice attitude. Do you guys do the same or do you try to work on the crappy attitude?

19 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've never found a correlation between age/experience and quality of dances. I've had really good and really bad dances from both older and very young dancers. Age doesn't seem to have anything to do with it. Enthusiasm is much more important. But if I find a really cute young girl with a great personality, I don't really care all that much about the quality of the dance. I can't say the same about an older dancer.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I'd take the older lady with the good attitude, assuming she still looked reasonably good.
  • large
    19 years ago
    The important thing for me is the private dances. I find that the older dancers are usually more comfortable with their sexuality and how they are using it than the younger ones. Therefore, they tend to give the better dances. So that's who I tend to go for.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Well, I agree with FONDL on one thing, I look for someone I find attractive. If she also turns out to be a good dancer then that's good. Oddly one of my favorite dancers was not someone I was really attracted to at first. She followed my CF on stage, but rather than the slim athletic natural brunette she was a petite very enhanced buxom redhead with several tatoos and piercings (both of which are usually turnoffs for me). I started talking to her while my CF was busy and found she was a good dancer and a lot of fun to hang with. She did have a killer bod, and I do have a weakness for redheads, but she was not at all "my type". It was mostly personality and attitude that made her into my new CF. Sadly she retired.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    To return to the original question, I usually won't take either, I'll just leave. When I go clubbing I look for a young, fit, attractive, intelligent, petite all-natural girl with a pleasing personality. If I don't find someone fairly close to that description, I usually save my money for another day and leave. I sometimes make exceptions to that but not very often.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    FONDL is looking for love in strip clubs.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    If you are into a good balance between looks and attitude than I would say mid 20s (23-27) is best. Also barely legal not yet jaded types can be nice too.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I believe a dancer with a few years experience say at 21 or 22 will have a different attitude than say an 18 year old. In spite of that, I prefer dancers with a good attitude that seem interested in me and are more likely in their mid to late 20's or even 30's in a few cases. Interacting with an 18 year old dancer almost seems like asking for trouble now especially if they are upset about not making any money near the end of their shift.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I have been noticing a pattern lately in at least one large club where a hot looking but 18 or 19 something looking dancer looks killer on stage but when guys go to tip, she displays a bad attitude as if everyone is lucky just to be in her presence. Well I might be slightly biased remembering one such girl in a cheerleader type skirt not bothering to take off her top the whole time. Not too many people tipped her. I happened to be sitting near the stage and she probably sat at my table out of convenience and asked "wanna dance"? Instead of just saying no thanks I was curious what she charged so I said I was waiting for the two for one special which they routinely do every hour at that club and most dancers will do anytime at that club. Her response "I don't do two for ones." Her overall attitude and a couple of other young dancers attitudes are leading me to be much less likely to tip any more 18 or 19 year olds unless they go out of their way for me now.

Maybe I should clarify that I have noticed this at one large club. I haven't really noticed this at small clubs. Perhaps the young dancer was charging more for dances than anyone wanted to pay and she didn't make hardly any money. That would explain her attitude a bit.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    not even close. i'll take the older woman every time.
  • UFCfan
    19 years ago
    Wow...I'm sorry to hear that you guys are running across so many young hotties with bad attitudes! My experience has been different thankfully. I definately prefer young hot dancers with great attitudes :) ...middle to late twenties seem to be the best to me, but I have come across some amazing dancers that told me they were 19 to 21...sweet!!
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    Attitude means something to me. I would tip the young hottie, but dances may be a differency story. The attitude of the dancer tends to show up in dances. There are exceptions. One dancer is very hot, and easily earns her tips but she seems a little apathetic sometimes afterwards. Whenever I get a dance from her, I have never been disappointed though.
  • wheel75
    19 years ago
    The older one, just about every time. If a lady has continued in the business for a while, or is willing to try it at an "advanced" age, a good attitude usually is present. I am not saying the young ones all have a bad attitude, but, as noted above, a great many do.
  • johnnylingo
    19 years ago
    I'm not that big on the fantasy part, but at the same time, I don't believe in giving money to a girl just because of her looks.

So guess I'll take the old one. Simply because if someone obviously doesn't like their job, they shouldn't be rewarding for doing it.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I think "attitude" was intended to include dance quality as part of the overall enjoyment the customer could expect from the dancer. If a young hottie can give me a great dance, but is an absolute bore between sets, I'll get dances and leave it at that. If her attitude interferes with my enjoument of the dances, I'll stop getting dances. It's not all about the physical contact (although that certainly is a big part). These girls, the smart ones, sell fantasy. Part of the fantasy is that old codgers can have hot 18 year olds rub their naked bodies all over us, the other part is that they enjoy it, or at least don't mind. Kill the fantasy and you kill half the reason for my getting the dance.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    You guys place way too much emphasis on personality: it's how good the "dance" feels that is key. If you are looking for good conversation with women a strip club is pretty close to the worst place to meet them.

As for "working on bad attitude" pretty much impossible, ITC. Most will start to hide their cotempt deeper as you get to know them but it will still be there. Stuff has to happen to them OTC for that to be fixed.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Older, mostly because of the attitude and the fact that they can hold up their end of a conversation.
  • dennyspade
    19 years ago
    Gentlemen:

It's a unanimous perspective up til now. I will take the Older Dancer in a heartbeat. So, she's past her prime and carrying a little extra poundage. She has probably forgotten more about the wooing the customer than the young hottie will ever try to learn,

Granted, our heads turn when we see a fresh hot bod come out of the dressing room. It's only natural, if you aren't suffering from Erectile Dysfunction. When the youngster walks right by you, to jump and scream with her friends from college, who drove out to see her at this cool club where you can drink all the beer and soft drinks you want for a $10-$15 cover charge; you don't stand a chance to make a connection. This is a party for her and her buds, where we are not invited. The young hottie may even feel that it's an imposition to even have to ask us "old codgers" their standard utterance, "Wanna Dance?"

Even when we take a chance that she "just might be working her way through college..." and venture into small talk or light conversation, we find her looking over our shoulder into the mirror behind us, adjusting her hair, and checking out the room to see if the "cool people" are still having fun.

NO, give me that 30 sumptin-year-old with Hips, Tits and
    Ass, who can carry a conversation, flatter an old man, and sneak in a grope or two to make us feel like we are getting away with something.

• phonehome
    19 years ago
    Yep older every time for me as well. Too many of the younger girls seem like that they are there just to hang out and party with there girlfriends and there boyfriends when they come by. They also seem to think they are supposed to be showered in money just because they showed up. "wanna dance?" "gee you are such an asshole because you didn't IMMEDIATLEY say yes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion