tuscl

Two Realities, Two Bangs

Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:34 PM
Ok, this is a little weird Thursday night, I a bit trying to figure this out so that it is a win-win. Anyway. 30 minutes ago, the CF called me up asking me to pick her up, sounds like a date, yes she wants me to show up and have some fun. Yep, cool, awesome, I'm down with that--bang. 15 minutes later, phone rang, the waitress called up asking me to show up at her SC tonight, she badly needs me there like it has to happen. After her shift we will go out, like you know what's going to happen, yes that's what she wants--bang. Ok, now, how do I navigate this one so that I can bang both and be home around 12:30AM. There's work tomo. It is now, 9:30PM, Pacific time, Portland OR. Only Batman can make this happen, but I am no Batman.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    3 some!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Wasn't Bruce Wayne and The Boy Wonder "special" friends?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    A fork in the road showed up, took the road going to the CF. Really wanted to see the waitress. She sent me another set of pics she took and my mind went a little crazy. Women.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Women, you can't live with them, you can't live without them.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I wish I had your problem!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Women. They make men crazy, they turn them into horny animals. Creeps who stalk em to no end. And it only takes them one guy, one guy who will make their panties wet. And now the table turns around, because they open their legs and show the pussy up for the taking. Yeah, baby, that's one awesome wet furniture you have in there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion