tuscl

Camel something meteor shower Saturday night.

Something to watch if you leave the strip club before dawn and drive back down some dark roads. Brand new virgin camel t.. something or other. just heard it for real.

I used to like to get back home before dawn. I burn easy in bright lights. :)

9 comments

• ime
    10 years ago
    dude you feeling ok? you post a lot of weird shit that is mostly entertaining but you seem further out there tonight.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    yes, this one is real.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/20…

Hoping to see a meteor storm with shooting stars lighting up the sky after 2am, that would be cool.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I always plan on watching meteor showers or eclipses and forget. by the time I remember its too late
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    IF it lasts until 4am, I might see it driving home. :)

I drive through some dark roads.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think they should have just called it the camel toe shower to make it easier to remember. lol
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    You'll have to tell us how the Camelopardalids turn our Mr. Shark. Hard to predict how spectacular they will be. I have camped during the Perseids away from city lights and they are cool. But you really want to be well away from the city if your going to watch a meteor shower.

You could always try to impress a stripper by "predicting" the meteors. Tell her "i had a dream last night that a hundred or more shooting stars will fall every minute." If they're a bust you'll look foolish, but you'll look impressive if the Camelopardalids turn out to be coo-el.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I read a story that in San Francisco the power went off one night. Police started getting phone calls from multiple people reporting ufo's. Turned out the ufo's were stars in the night sky. Some people even thought they were being followed. Same bright star was overhead before they drove somewhere and it was still there later.

I try to remember how much the target audience knows about a subject.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Calling it the CamelToe Meteor Extravaganza would have gotten more people's attention, and alot more press.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion