tuscl

What kind of strip club did you meet your ATF at?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, May 21, 2014 9:50 PM
1)High mileage - extras readily available 2)Medium mileage - mutual groping but no extras 3)Low mileage - no touching It was a #2 for me.

33 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    #2 also
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I don't know of many clubs that meet your #2 definition, I think of medium mileage as "no extras, some touching, no groping". If a club isn't no touching or extras, nearly every club I can think of meets that definition, at least in this area. I can't think of ANY "mutual groping but no extras", though it sounds fun. Anyway, if I use my definition of medium mileage, then that's where I've met most of my ATFs for the past few years.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    DejaVu!
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    The vast majority of clubs will be #2, unless you're in Detroit, Atlanta, East St. Louis, Florida, (maybe) San Francisco or a real townie kind of place. So I think most answers will be either #2, and the rest will be #3. Guys on this site won't go to #1 more than once or twice.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Sorry, I flipped that around. A few #1, most #2, very few #3.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    It's definitely not a dive, actually one of the best SC in PDX. I only bought two air dances, so I never did let my hands wander around and grope her. And I was shocked she asked me to go out with her after her shift.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    My first one #2, my second one #1
  • sagevincent
    10 years ago
    #3- no way! #1- repeated business, maybe. Very unlikely to find an ATF. So like most guys, I found my in #2.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    #2 as well ...interesting
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Met in #2, she eventually moved to a #1 club.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Perhaps the bullet points should have been A), B), and C) When I see Crazy Joe posting #2 the thread really tends to goin another direction.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, I'd say #4) None of the above. Can't say for sure. I had not been in the club in a very long time (management and name change) when I decided to stop in. I didn't get any dances until I saw my Asian beauty. Then a couple and they were rather tame. Best part was her topless with her back to me, sort of reclining against me, with her head below mine. I had a great view down her body and my hands roamed a bit over her breasts. The next time I was in, we sat and talked a bit and that is when we discovered we had mutual friends. That established my limits and I didn't get another dance from her at that club. I still miss her.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    #1.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    In between #2 and #3
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    #2...any extras that involve skin/skin contact are OTC only.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Why would I even go to a club without high moleage?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Or high mileage?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    You might find high moleage in the Mexican clubs
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    And guacamole, too!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ slick... texas tornados guacamole: [view link]
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Most of my ATF's come from #2 type clubs, with a couple I met in a #1 club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m not ATF material but had 3 “semi-faves” early on in my pre-TUSCL PL career. My first semi-fave was a 5”2 light-skinned meaty AA that had natural DDs with huge brown areolas – she was 20 y/o when I 1st met her and her bigguns left me in a trance the second I saw them from across the SC – I met her in a #1 club in Arlington, TX (Fantasy Ranch – now closed) My 2nd and 3rd semi-faves I met in a #2 type club (same club – Pandora’s - BYOB spot in Dallas, TX) – the 2nd semi-fave was another light skinned AA girl form OKC that would drive down to Dallas on the weekends – small B-cups with HUGE nipples (probably the biggest I ever seen – constantly erect - long and fat and delicious – she never war a bra) – she had one of the best big/hard/round natural asses I ever seen – 3rd semi-fave was a brown skinned mid/late 30s AA dancer with B-cups but really thick in the bottom (thick legs and big meaty ass) – she was a freak and loved white guys (had a white BF whom I saw together OTC)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Along with the type of club; it would be interesting to know which club it was (by name and city/state)
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    I have met ATFs at each of those 3 types of clubs
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Ranges from #2 to #3.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Club Pro.....most definitely a #1 style club in shadowcat's ranking system.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    My first ever ATF I was named Karen, who I met at a #3. She was very fit dancer and while the club offered very little touching, at the time, she knew how to push the limits. She was there about a year, until she eventually moved to a 2 club, and was there for another 3 years before moving to Cleveland. The next was a dancer named Dakota, and she stayed my ATF for about 3 years. I met her at a #2 club. She really pushed the limits and got me in trouble with the club a few times, but it was well worth it. The club closed and she ended up dancing at three or four other clubs, but kept getting fired for going way too far. My next ATF named Bryce lasted the longest, she danced for about 7 years. I first met her in a #3, but didn't get many dances from her, until she moved between a bunch of #2 clubs. She started off average and went to clubs before settling in on her final club. It took her a while to get the hang of it, but she eventually caught on and them some, until she easily moved into my ATF for the last two years. She was followed by a dancer at a #1 club, I had gotten dances off and on from her over a 5 years period, and she was my ATF for 2 of those years, until she became too inconsistent, and then just flaked out. After her I was on a two year slump of a few favorites, but no dancers who stood out from the others, until just last month when I finally found my new ATF at a #2 club.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Número Uno.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    1.7 or something close. Moderate grinding and mutual touching, but no groping and covered areas (usually bottoms) off limits. In order for a girl to be a favorite, she has to be very attractive and there has to be an OTC component to our interactions. In the areas in which I club, the hottest girls are generally not found in the high mileage clubs. Also, I usually will not take a girl OTC from a club where she can sell FS/BJ ITC. I have zero interest in being the last in a chain of guys serviced in a night.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Club was #3 on floor, but #1 in private rooms
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The first ATF, who I thought would be hard to beat, was in a #1 type dive club where almost everybody provided, and still provides, at least a blow job, and very often full sex. Then along came the *real* ATF to blow her out of the water. She worked at a different club, which had some girls in the #1 category, and some in #2.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion