tuscl

From the SW Diaries - "is my body ready for stripping" (Photos included althoug

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

13 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    She looks OK. Certainly not bad, but not great either. Somewhere in between. Not very memorable.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I love how the stripper web broads lie about everything. Oh you look great. She looks ok I wouldn't be seeking her out for dances.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Her thicker stomach doesn't bother me. But her boobs are not attractive and that blob of ink is a deal breaker.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Her thicker stomach doesn't bother me. But her boobs are not attractive and that blob of ink is a deal breaker.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    No thanks.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    StripperWeb should now be called CamWeb since there are way more cam girls than strippers posting there. I can happily say that I don't miss that place at all.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I got 86'd from that circus awhile ago but sometimes I kind of miss the trainwreck posts of some of the dancers. But once the NaziMods took over the fun was gone.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^That Yoda must be a real man's man to be a moderator over there
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Heh, the girls there are delusional in general ... or, I guess, coping with the stress of their job by building a shared delusion and having the mods ensure everyone conforms. That said, from the shots from the front, I would have said she could probably make it into even a mid-range club, but from the side shot, right now probably low-end club until she tightens up. Looks like there might be an attractive body under there, with some work.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Not my cup of tea 🍵
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    She's hot for a fuck, but she's not going to make a lot of money on her body alone. She needs to have a great personality to be a success as a stripper.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    Not attractive to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    She is probably not in very good shape – the SW thread OP states:

“… I am already 19lbs down on my 50lb journey to lose weight. I'm also recovering from a recent breast lift/tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift surgery 12 weeks ago …”

And her photos are all close-up photos and non are full-body pics leading me to think she is “hiding something” – but I wish her the best on her SC endeavor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion