tuscl

Extras?

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 11:24 AM
Sorry, new on here and I've noticed lots of talk about extras? I have to say I love a dancer with no limits. If I wanted extras....do you just ask? Do the girls expect that?

16 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I'm sure Nina would be happy to reply [view link]
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Depends on the club. Lots of clubs discourage girls from doing extras, although OTC is always available with the right girl. Some clubs are pretty much only for extras. Then there's the ones in between, and that's when you have to play your cards right. A question like, "What's on your menu" is open ended enough that she won't get mad that you asked. The more elusive the answer ("Let's go to VIP for 5 dances and you'll see) the less likely she's going to do anything. Never pay for an implied service; make sure she's clear on what she's offering.
  • chemjb714
    10 years ago
    In my experience, the girls who do extras will find a way of letting you know what is available. That is how they make their money. If you are nice and spending money on them, they will let you know what your options are. They also tend to congregate in the clubs that are more permissive. You can use this site to figure which clubs those are in your area. If you pick the right club and display some interest in receiving extras, they will let you know what they are game for. You can always ask, too. It won't be the first or last time she has been asked.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Last Sunday while having a 16 oz Narragansett a dancer sat down, started rubbing my chest and asked me if I had considered getting some 2/45 dances from her and coming all over her boobs. She might have meant extras. I dunno.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I have an honest question for everyone who asks about "how do you ask for extras?" Where I SC, the answer is simple: you just ask for them. Is it more complicated than that in other cities, or are you guys just making things complicated? What exactly will happen in your club if you ask a girl for extras, and she doesn't do extras, that makes you need to strategize this?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Subraman: Sometimes. In general, I agree that just asking is likely to be most effective. How *direct* is the form that "just ask" takes is another question. In some clubs, "do you fuck?" is perfectly acceptable. In others, it'll get you thrown out or shunned. Sometimes you can be direct, sometimes you have to beat around the bush.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I was at my favorite club today and sat & talked with a dancer I've known for a couple of years, but never really paid too much attention to. I asked her about lap dances and she said she prefers more privacy. So we ended up in a 1/2 hour Champagne Room. As she danced she lightly brushed her fingers on my stiffening cock. She commented on my rigidity and girth. I asked her if she'd suck me off and she said for another $100. I passed this time, but told her next time I'd plan on an hour and bring more money. On the phone with my ATF I mentioned that I'd done a CR with this other dancer. Her first response:"Did she suck your dick?" Open lines of communication avoid misunderstandings.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Yep, there are many, many places (meaning both clubs and whole towns/regions) where it is expected that you will be more, how can we say, circumspect, about it. Where a certain social protocol is assumed to be observed in order to let all parties save face. (Plus I've been in towns where venues with that standard can even be right next door or cattycorner to those where "how much for a blowjob" won't raise an eyebrow.)
  • looneylarry
    10 years ago
    The few times that I have seen it, the dancers will bring it up first, and usually in an indirect way, like talking about how they are accomplished knob polishers. That usually starts the ball rolling. The times that I have brought it up, even indirectly, have almost always been met with the disgusted walk-off or the slippery vague answer.
  • Hornygolfer20
    10 years ago
    All great input. And yes I can see that it is likely a matter of simply, and delicately, ask what's on the menu. Lol I'd just like to unload when a spectacular private show is going on. Instead of alone in the bathroom afterwards. :-)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I used to be shy about asking for extras. I clearly remember the experience that got me over my awkwardness. Here was the discussion I had with an extraordinarily beautiful dancer after getting several dances from her. Me: do you do dances in the VIP room? Beautiful dancer: sure Me: what could we do back there? Beautiful dancer: what do you want? Me: (the little head had taken over at this point) a blowjob, to cum your mouth, no condom. Beautiful dancer: sure, we can do that. Me: holy shit. We then went to the VIP, and she did exactly as promised. I have never been shy about asking since then. Sure, the answer is no more often than it is yes, but there are lots of positive responses nonetheless. Just be polite, pleasant, respectful, but blunt. Also, get to know the girl a little bit and spend at least some money on her first, so she knows you are serious and not a jerk. It's rare that a dancer ever acts offended or gets angry, but as others have mentioned, only do this in a club where you know that extras or at least sometimes tolerated. You can pretty easily figure this out with some research beforehand.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    OP - A little tact can go a long way.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @hornygolferdude -- don't listen to these dudes. The BEST way to get the mad XXXtras is to dress in full on Klingon armor and carry on all of your conversations in Klingonese. Cops can't arrest you if you're dressed as a Klingon. You have diplomatic immunity as a citizen of the planet Qon'oS. Check it out dude -- it is in the constitution. Totes McGotes. Plus the know that they are no match for a Klingon warrior. Qapla'
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    OK, OK...some day there is going to be a story on the news about somebody, probably in FloriDUH, who try's to pull off soliciting hookers while dressed as a Klingon. He will look at the cop and say "but some random guy named zipman on a web site told me to do this...I HAVE DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!!!" So hornygolfer20...DON'T be that guy. It's all fun and games 'til you end up in jail dressed as a Klingon. Just use some common sense and ask discretely if you feel it is appropriate.
  • Hornygolfer20
    10 years ago
    Got it: dress and speak like a Klingon - no Use discretion and common sense - yes To be honest I think I'll just ask what is on the menu :-) She'll hopefully ask "what would you like?" I'll say "to rim you" and "cum on your face" Then onward :-)
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "What is on the menu" is one of those questions many girls hate, and seems to put them on their guard. I think you want to have some tact, but also not be totally spineless!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion