tuscl

stripper boyfriends

Sunday, May 18, 2014 11:53 AM
Getting fucked up last night with the usual stripper. Blow, weed and a bottle of Gran Patron Platinum. I was FUCKED up and seeing sideways. Anyway, she mentions that her boyfriend was very upset about what she was doing. She said he's a nickel and dime pot dealer and dub sack coke dealer (shocking). Apparently they got into some huge argument before her and I were to meet. I guess the boyfriend doesn't like her fucking other guys (shocking). Now, I really don't care about her personal life but it makes me think about what kind of losers actually DATE women who fuck guys for money? Obviously the guy isn't pimping her out or he wouldn't be upset about her seeing me. What experience do you guys have with stripper boyfriends? Have they mostly been negative about their girlfriend fucking guys for money or have they been in favor of it and reaped the financial benefits?

4 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Dude, stripper boyfriends are a remarkable lot. I met one that was a MacArthur Fellow and anothe that had just returned from his time at Oxford as a Rhodes scholar With the latter I had an erudite conversation about the Higgs mechanism and the occurrence of Boltzmann brains as observers before he told me his feeling regarding Fleming's last performance in Rusalka. I wasn't that impressed by her last ode to the moon but he convinced me that she was spot on. Alas, we had seen different performances so perhaps that was the difference. Then he hung out on the couch smoking weed and playing Xbox while I face facked his girlfriend. What do you think?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Dunno, most boyfriends are somewhat a little lower in class than the stripper. How do I know? She told me about her former, just could not believe it sounded like, definitely Jerry Springer material.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    I almost feel bad for the loser. It would bother me a lot if my girlfriend was blowing off our plans for the night to fuck some guy for money. I just can't imagine that relationship situation. What a clusterfuck.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've never met a stripper b/f that wasn't some kind of petty criminal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion