tuscl

Ginger crushes!

zipman68
the speed force!
Who has a crush on a groovy redhead? Stripper, singer, actress, ex, whatever...

10 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    I dig a lot of redheads. I dig Renee Olstead. Yep, she's not always a redhead, but still...

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/c…
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Are you trying to bring Alucard back to the board?
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    I love redheads i think their way better than blondes , there's this chick on youtube called summer0892 ( yeah i had to find it again to remember) and she's beautiful
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Not specifically Mo-head dude. I dig the redheads too. Had one long-term SO with beautiful red hair and Mrs. zip did the bottle redhead thing for a while (worked nicely given her light brown hair).

However, I did feel a little sorry for Alucard. He caught a lot of shit from us. I initially thought he was trying to poke one of his opponents in the eye. So I jousted with him. But I decided he wasn't bullshitting -- there was a level of sincerity to Alucard. I can respect that. Even if I disagree with him on this or that I'm not going to be cruel.

I may joke around and heap derision on folks, but at the end of the day its just a joke. Brother Alucard clearly enjoyed posting here. Sort of sad that he stopped. Maybe he reached the point where it was no longer fun. I say let TUSCL be diverse!
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Two of my bigger college-era crushes were a true redhead and a strawberry blonde. One kind of put me in the friendzone, went off, got married and had kids and now has that blank stare of "I miss life the way it was before" look on her post-baby weight face in every picture I see of her online -- no sympathy from me. The other became a singer and is trying to make it in that world. Damn she was something else.

A redhead dancer in an all-nude club with just a little bit of natural bush could probably bring in the GDP of some small countries. There should be more of them. (Redhead dancers, not small countries.)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Don't my thing. But Scully from the X-Files had reddish hair. But she's the only one.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I go for every redhead that ever comes strutting upon the stage. Most of them are feisty, too. I only wish my alltime favorite redhead would return to the stage (but I know that isn't happening).
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I like ginger in my tea
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Did the Skipper ever fuck Ginger?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Love redheads!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion