tuscl

drunk stripper texts/calls

Friday, May 16, 2014 3:22 PM
Has anyone had the extremely unpleasant phenomenon of being the recipient of a drunk/drugged stripper calling/texting you at 4am? All too often I find my cell getting blown up at crazy hours asking: If I'm awake If she can come over If I have drugs What am I doing Etc Thank god I live alone. I can't imagine being married and have this happen. One time I woke up at 4am to pictures of her tits. Similar experiences? Is this what I get for doing massive amounts of drugs with this girl?

13 comments

• Towby240
    10 years ago
    Lol. And I thought waking up to tit shots was a good thing!
  • Uprightcitizen
    10 years ago
    LMN u my friend may be on the way to the monger hall of fame if you survive long enough (or you dont wake up with a body next to you). Mere mortals like myself (who are also of some means) just don't have the gusto you have to push the limits of experience. For some reason you remind of unkle Frank in the first Hellraiser and you f$!$king with that damn box. Just be careful what you may unleash. Now I guess I am happy meeting my new 5'11" carry out blond tonight for some good times that involve lots of drinkin and f@!#kin and I hope keep doing this a looong time. Stay horny my friends... Kirsty...its uncle Frank!!!!
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    In the last 6 months my ATF has awoken me twice with calls from the hoosegow. The first time was possession of class A and class C drugs ($500 bail); the second time for driving with a revoked license ($1224 in unpaid speeding tickets). I had told her about an old girlfriend who used to wake me in the middle of the night by sucking on my dick and how much I enjoyed it. I've got to let her know it was the oral sex which I enjoyed; not being woken up at 3:00 am.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Gawker It seems our experiences often parallel each other. I have been awoken by a call from jail from her after she was busted for possession of cocaine, marijuana and roxicodone. Perhaps the common denominator is that we have drug addict sex workers on our payroll?
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Lol yall make me wanna text my ATF now
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    IMO there is no need to ever text. I don't want to talk to these strippers ever. Text or in person, frankly. The only thing more annoying than being texted dumb, irrelevant small talk is when she/they try to make conversation after sex. I usually feel mildly disgusted with myself anyway, all I want them to do is leave asap.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Hotstuff -- a married dude that gives you his number without telling you he's married is asking for trouble. Not your fault he's a dumbass.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    As a sex worker, you need to have a different level of discretion. I hate being texted by this stripper and I live alone.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Lmn u r the exact opposite of every guy I have met
  • curiositycat
    10 years ago
    I like being texted naked pics from dancers drunk or sober. I just turn my phone on silent at night and wake up to it in the morning.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Another interesting topic would be drunk PL texts to Strippers. I imagine they receive some creative drunk texts too.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    True dat Lone Wolf dude. I'd really dig seeing the LMN character's texts to strippers: "I just made $5 million today in between snorting coke directly out of a condom still in a mule's rectum and mainlining an entire bottle of oxy. Wanna come by for some DeLeon and sick, twisted sex acts in my $5000 suite. I'll pay you $1000"
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Of course that means "I sold a $5 burger after I burned the onion rings today. I bought some Pepe Lopez on the way home and plan to get wasted. Would you like to come over and let me violate you for $3.50?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion