tuscl

Experts Confirm Sammy Braddy Has The Most Perfect Rack!

Thursday, May 15, 2014 7:48 PM
For some time now, we have publicly declared Sammy Braddy a medical marvel – a woman with perfect boobs so breathtakingly brilliant, there is no finer pair on Earth. Now, in an attempt to finally prove our point, we've enlisted the help of a man with literally the best job in the world – “breast expert” Pat Mallucci of London Plastic Surgery Associates, a doctor who's spent the last 10 years studying what makes perfect boobs. And even he is a little overwhelmed by Sammy's marvellous 32GG mammaries, and agrees that they are infact the perfect boobs. The fact these are 100 per cent natural is extraordinary,” he gasps. "We look for three things in the perfect breast. The first is the ‘45:55 ratio' – that's when the ‘upper pole' [the area from the nipple up] contains 45 per cent of the breast and the ‘lower pole' contains 55 per cent of the breast." “Secondly, we look at the nipple-areola complex [that's nipples to the rest of us]. The ideal dimension is when the areola width is proportional to the width of the breast and the nipple points skyward. Sammy is clearly a very good example of this – I can't criticise her at all." “Finally, we look at the ‘lie of the breast' – whether they lie together to create a great cleavage, or if they're apart and point sideways. Sammy is perfect in this respect.” [view link]

13 comments

• Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    I seen better titties and nipples then hers , im more of a pussy and ass kind of guy and i like titties from small to big you just gotta have some nice nipples
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I might agree if she was a bovine.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Or to give the Mexican analysis, Mamita mi leche! [view link] [view link]
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Nope!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    😍😍😍😍 bae
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Time passed and i realized the awesome influence of boobs when I saw Raquel Welch while watching her speak ancient cro-magnon language. That was a long time ago. [view link]
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I prefer my ATF's boobs, but that's just me.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Definitely nice, but too large to be truly perfect. :)
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Yuck, those tits look pretty weird. Calling a boob job doctor an "breast expert" is like calling Laszlo Toth a sculpture critic.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    i think I would need to feel and see them in real life before I could make that judgement
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… And even he is a little overwhelmed by Sammy’s marvellous 32GG mammaries …” Per ilbb's link - they don’t look *that* big (32GG?) to me. I think they are very nice – but I prefer the areolas to be bigger and darker (brownish instead of pinkish).
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Ok, but her nipples are not quite symmetrical, and her left areola is a bit larger than her right.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Perfect handfuls. You just have to put on your baseball glove.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion