tuscl

SC Management

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

We often gripe; w/ good reason; w.r.t. poor/outright-incompetent; SC management.

But I've had *some* pleasant and consistent treatment from staff/management in certain clubs; e.g. Tootsies Miami – Baby Dolls Dallas.

In both these clubs I've often been treated as I should be – i.e. A CUSTOMER – things I've noticed about these clubs:

+ dancers almost-always seem to be on the floor and not allowed to hit out in the DR

+ never noticed a dancer using her cell ph

+ dancers don't ask for tips for any ole reason – i.e. they don't go to a PL and just ask for a tip

+ dancers don't ask PLs to buy them drinks – nothing wrong w/ that; but thinking of my numerous visits to Tootsies Miami and Baby Dolls Dallas – I hardly ever recall a dancer actually asking me for a drink

How bout you PLs – I mean gents :) – are there some clubs you visit where management/staff exceed your expectations for service in the context of “SC service” – which clubs? – what do they do right that you like?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Follies takes care of me. They shake my hand and call me by my first name. They have compted my VIP room charges several times. They let me in before the club is even open. They have told me that if I ever have a problem with anyone to let them know. I'm satisfied. :)
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Nope
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    My expectations are rarely exceeded anywhere. I feel lucky if I make it through the night just getting any drinks I order to me in a reasonable amount of time and no one tried to rip me off or keep more change than I was going to tip. Then if a dancer starts dancing a minute or two after the song already started, she can count on me remembering that like forever. I will cross one favorite off my list of who I get dances from now. Sometimes I change my mind but remembering that every time she asks will probably make me say no in the future. I might avoid tipping her on stage as well.

If I set my expectations real low, then my expectations are often met.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I had a club manager hand me a bunch of coupons for entry after I had a longtime fave become very rude to me. He always shook my hand called mw by my forst name and seemed to care about everyone having a good experience in his club. Unfortunately he passed away a couple years ago. The new manager tries but will never replace the one he followed
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I don't really know of any SC where they have good management. I think if my favorite club had good, or at least competent, management, they would probably end up with the tremendous downside of no extras ever. I sometimes think my #2 club has good management, but if they did, they wouldn't be having ex dancers currently suing them.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    I once wrote a letter of complaint to the management of a club I used to go to. They kept charging me for a water back on my shot of bourbon (top shelf!). I got a free door pass for life and 10 dance coupons. The power of the pen I guess.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    IME, "management" in most cases is out of sight, out of mind. As for staff, my experiences are more in line with sharkhunter. It seems to be a law of nature that when you REALLY would like a drink, you could piss on the floor with waitress standing a few feet away, and nobody would notice. Yet when your glass is half full, you will have every waitress in the place pestering you for another drink.
    There are some exceptions to rule, especially in clubs where you are a regular of sorts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion